Sign in to follow this  
Forpster

Hello!

Welcome aboard the Skylark! Hope you enjoy your stay. :)Whereabouts in the country are you? It's just we are pretty active with events and there will doubtless be more happening soon. JAE is the next big show 12-15th September. As Ian said, what spec did you go for? Respect for the RX8, I raced them at launch, back in the day. Great chassis. :)

Went for one in blaaaaaack with the red trim highlights but no options otherwise. Had it for a few weeks and loving it so far :)I've recently moved over to Belfast from Nottingham but I'm sure I'll get the ferry over for some of the meets. I was over a couple of weeks ago to meet up with a few folk from the old RX8 club and the GT86s were out numbering the RX8s :)

Ross is more interested in go than show in my experience (known him for 7 years), he had already had a go at drifting in a sh*t brown MX-5 that he and a few mates bought cheap just for that purpose.You need to get along to one of the TSS rounds Ross, shame they are all on the East side of the country as it makes it even more of a trip for youAlec