Sign in to follow this  
Keethos

GTA V

I've been blitzing this game none stop....it's awesome!I'm on Xbox 360 and my GT is Ksongro (if you want, you can add me on PSN too which is Keethos.....sadly Keethos is taken on XBLA :32 (39):)I made a massive profit from one company but after loading a save, the stock pretty much reset itself so I lost all profit with this one company and it refused to change any more :32 (39): ah well....I was joking about the Stock Market vid Arekkz, you don't actually have to, though I did read up on some interesting facts about the stock market and how you or the community can affect the stock market e.g. destroying lots of cars from one company will reduce their stock value and rise others.

We've been playing it a fair bit. A poorly Indy on Wednesday meant a day off for me and well, what else could I do but give it a go. Played it all day and night till I went to bed. It's great fun, have done a number of missions and spent a lot of time driving around. Look out for the Futo which is obviously an anagram of 'tofu', which is a nod to Initial D of course. Yes, it's a two door AE86 Levin and you can of course customise it. It was a wickedly quick car that handled in GTA IV and does pretty well as a getaway car in GTA V too I reckon. Worth looking out for! Am loving the improved visuals, the map is immense. Guess what we'll be doing tonight. :tongue:

I've been enjoying it also, hence my absence from the forums :) bit gutted i seem to be 25% through it already though :( Think i ought to do more pissing about on it than doing missions for a while!

Wow,didn't know so many were into Xbox/playstation stuff on here.I am more of a Battlefield, COD sort of player though. Ordered both next gen platforms for release. Looking forward to renewing my interest and wasting a few yanks on line wartime.

Wow' date='didn't know so many were into Xbox/playstation stuff on here.I am more of a Battlefield, COD sort of player though. Ordered both next gen platforms for release. Looking forward to renewing my interest and wasting a few yanks on line wartime.[/quote']I play Battlefield :), but i play it on PC as it's much more fun:)Lauren :o i'm surprised you're managing to drift in GTA lol... where did you find it?

I'm not much of a gamer these days. I'll only really buy the new Gran Turismo or Grand Theft Auto games when they come out.Have to say though, I do enjoy it on occasion. Much fun to be had with this game. :)

I've been blitzing this game none stop....it's awesome!I'm on Xbox 360 and my GT is Ksongro (if you want, you can add me on PSN too which is Keethos.....sadly Keethos is taken on XBLA :32 (39):)I made a massive profit from one company but after loading a save, the stock pretty much reset itself so I lost all profit with this one company and it refused to change any more :32 (39): ah well....I was joking about the Stock Market vid Arekkz, you don't actually have to, though I did read up on some interesting facts about the stock market and how you or the community can affect the stock market e.g. destroying lots of cars from one company will reduce their stock value and rise others.

Haha, well I don't mind man, I'm constantly making videos for my channel, so I should probably do one on the stock market anyway!And I'll add your respective tags/IDs when I'm online tomorrow :) Mine is Arekkz accross all platforms :)

Drifting in GTA V in a Futo (AE86):

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJO1JCfRDsY

Nice video! I had one of those cars the other day, but I took it to the military base and...well...the tank had something to say about that. I want to find one to keep in my garage though, as right now it's just got an R8, a GT-R and an Infernus.

I still think one of the most satisfying things in GTA V, is punching people in the face, haha! (I realise that makes me sound like such a hooligan!) The animations are awesome in this one, so it's worryingly satsifying.Anyone seen the knockout montage? (the Lethal B tune just makes it that much better!)

That's not me doing it. Futo's are around, have only seen one so far, but not driven one yet. Mark had one and smashed it up. You can slide the cars around but it takes a bit of practice.

Sorry for the late responses....you all know what I've been up to :32 (17): Watched that vid on facebook Arekkz.....awesome vid.I've been paying it that long and I've yet to see a Futo, will need to keep an eye out....then again, I'm always keeping an eye out for the more exotic cars.....spent a good hour or two last night just collecting cars with Franklin, speeding over to the customs shop that I've brought in Sandy Shores to completely pimp out for free, then ragging it back to my big garage to store it.Proper gutted though, with Michael, I actually spent about $400,000 I think on buying a car (the Mclaren/Lambo looking car), pimped it up, then completely lost it due to missions etc, only to find out that it doesn't reappear in your own garages but gets impounded but since there is only 2 slots there, if you get more cars and customise them, they become yours and thus when they get left out and about some where and get impounded, they replace the ones that are already impounded and then the ones that get replaced are lost forever.....what a waste of sooooo much money :32 (39):To be fair....I've still got a stack of games that I've got and haven't played or even finished yet and an even bigger list of games that I still want to get and play but not had the chance......some games take more priority than others :32 (28):

My GTA should be here Today (Monday) better late than never, so if im not around here or facebook you know where Ill be lol.....I hope this is as good as everyones making it out to be.

You won't be disappointed mate....and if you do....then I'm afraid there might be something wrong with you and you may need to see a doctor or someone :32 (17): :32 (18):I'm still playing through it and trying to get everything to 100%....plus online becomes like tomorrow I think!

You won't be disappointed mate....and if you do....then I'm afraid there might be something wrong with you and you may need to see a doctor or someone :32 (17): :32 (18):I'm still playing through it and trying to get everything to 100%....plus online becomes like tomorrow I think!

You may find this a useful source of information http://uk.ign.com/maps/gta-5/los-santos-blaine-county