rob275

The Club shop is now Open!

Hi All,Well after much waiting and people constantly asking, the Shop is now open at http://www.gt86.org.uk/shop/What is in the store so far?

• Vinyl window/panel stickers (for GT86 and BRZ) - Please note these will not be delivered straight away yet, they need to be bulk ordered. The more people that purchase the quicker you will receive them!
  • Club Membership - Why not get the club membership and make the most out of your time here with exclusive discounts just for you? (Stickers come with the membership and is to be renewed annually)
What is coming?We will be putting clothing on in due course, so watch this space and I hope you guys can make this club what we want it to be!Please note that all the money made from the memberships is totally given back to you in terms of club benefits, this is the whole idea of it and we hope you just appreciate the time and effort we have put in to the club so far!

Hey Rob,I would add some dimensions to the sticker descriptions.By the fact that you can order a pair at once, I expect them to fit in the small windows behind the doors, but it would still be nice to know exactly how big they really are

Hmm, Rob, I have done the member thing. However, can I request that I receive only one of the club stickers to go on the right hand side, as I already have a sticker on the left hand side little window, so don't need the pair :-)

Hmm' date=' Rob, I have done the member thing. However, can I request that I receive only one of the club stickers to go on the right hand side, as I already have a sticker on the left hand side little window, so don't need the pair :-)[/quote']i'd say take the pair, as you'll have a spare.

Hi Rob pleased to pay the membership and add my support whilst officially remaining on the fence. You guys deserve the opportunity to float your boat. Good luck.

They will for sure fit in the windows they are approx 200x50mm, well spotter though, i'll add this...

just noticed a HUUUUUUGE error on the dimensions. in the shop, you put the dimensions in cm :) i don't think we have any window that is 2 metres (over 6ft for those unable to convert) wide :P

Hey Rob,i've put it as a comment somewhere already, but as it isn't registered as a new message it will probably get overlooked so i shall repeat:you've put the dimensions of the stickers in the store in cm instead of mm. or how 1 letter makes all the difference :P

Polo shirt added to the store, if you are a premium member you are entitled to 10% off, please PM me for the coupon code I haven't had a change to set up your premium accounts on the forum yet! The plus side to this is your Annual subscription will restart once I have done this!