rob275

The Club shop is now Open!

Rob, sorry to be awkward, but can I get it in ladies sizes, looking for a 10, so small I would guess. Also is there a choice of colours?

Lauren,

you aren't awkward, but if you add it to cart you would see that ladies sizes are available ;)

I will add however, i'm still awaiting some chest sizes etc to make the S,M and L's clearer for everyone!

Conversely do they extend to big fat bloke sizes too?! Also, I notice the pic is a white one but is there a coulour choice here - i.e., to match the colour of our cars :D

Need to speak to the supplier regarding sizes, or I have spoken to him i'm awaiting confirmation of sizes. Colours shouldn't be an issue.

White, Black, Red, Navy etc. Just let me know what you want!

I'm going to create a new thread for the Polo Shirts with all the colours and sizes in this evening. I can get them in XXXL though, is that big fat blokey enough for you? Or big baggy gangster style as Keith would call it.

Polo shirt added to the store, if you are a premium member you are entitled to 10% off, please PM me for the coupon code I haven't had a change to set up your premium accounts on the forum yet! The plus side to this is your Annual subscription will restart once I have done this!

Balls forgot about the 10% off thing! Oh well. 

Me too!

Are there going to be any "drivers club" stickers in the future??

These are already on the store buddy, I must confess though I have currently ran out but should get some soon. Unless you have a brz of course i have them 

I had these made at JAE as I wanted some to go inside the glass and got them done in Silver

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also had a mini logo for the back of the mirror

Posted Image

Got them done by this lot

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RAW-Grafix-Custom-Vinyl-Artwork/240434656868

Posted Image

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151930039996869&set=pcb.10151930040066869&type=1&theater

Alec

These are already on the store buddy, I must confess though I have currently ran out but should get some soon. Unless you have a brz of course i have them 

Hi Rob

When I go to "stickers" in the shop it shows me two options - GT86.0rg stickers or BRZ stickers.  No "drivers club" option.

Of course, I could be going mad........

I had these made at JAE as I wanted some to go inside the glass and got them done in Silver

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also had a mini logo for the back of the mirror

Posted Image

Got them done by this lot

Posted Image

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151930039996869&set=pcb.10151930040066869&type=1&theater

Alec

They look great Alec.  In silver too!!

Hi Rob

When I go to "stickers" in the shop it shows me two options - GT86.0rg stickers or BRZ stickers.  No "drivers club" option.

Of course, I could be going mad........

Don't worry all stickers will be drivers club ones. :+: 

They are both drivers club stickers, the gt86 ones have the logo and www.gt86.org.uk on them, the BRZ ones have www.subarubrzoc.co.uk, will soon have www.brz.org.uk to replace them. Hope this clears it up...

Keith, when you say drivers club ones, are you referring to the ones that Alec has on his car?  If so, sadly Alec had these created for himself when was at JAE this year at a certain stand there, we currently don't have any stickers with the full drivers club name on there, just out logo along with the URL's for either the GT86's or BRZ's!

Is it feasible to get some actual Logo + "Drivers Clubs" stickers being made up too Rob?

Raw Grafix have probably still got the images for mine so could probably create more if we needed

They were pretty reasonable price wise, I think I paid £2 each for the big stickers which included him doing the design so I guess we should be able to negotiate better than that for a bulk purchase. They can do them in any colour but for stocking reasons probably better if people oredered from them direct for custom colours and the club just stocks white ?

Alec