Sign in to follow this  
Arekkz

Gloss Black Roof Wrap

I just want to start by saying that if you want to get your roof wrapped, or anything else for that matter, then I would definitely recommend the guys at Valet Magic; they did an amazing job, and I couldn't be happier! If you're reading this guys, thank you! :32 (20):Anyway, back to the post - It's official, I've done my first mod! I got my roof wrapped in gloss black today, and then the guys at VM helped me install the Beatsonic shark fine antenna. I know it won't be to everyone's taste, but I love it! :32 (1):Here are the pictures:Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageUpdated: Pictures should work now :)

I've updated the post and linked the images from imgur, hopefully everyone should be able to see them now :32 (29):

Pics aren't working for me :(We'll just have to meet up so you can show me in person :)

Haha! Sounds like a plan! :32 (20):

Awesome mate! But I think you missed a bit....the front lip? :32 (17):

Funny that, I thought the same thing when I sw it - think the middle bit of the front lip would really finish it offLooks great though

Awesome mate! But I think you missed a bit....the front lip? :32 (17):

Yeah you're right, I think I definitely need to get that done. I should have really done it at the same time, but I didn't think to ask :32 (31):That can be the next thing on the list!

Naa I do like carbon fibre, but I just think there's a time and a place for it, and I personally think a gloss black roof would look better, especially on a white car, but then having said that, from afar you wouldn't notice the difference much. So I'm sure either would look great, but black gets my vote :32 (1):I'm not at all biased!

Nothing wrong with carbon fibre, but my issue is it won't be carbon fibre, it's just vinyl and large chunks of carbon vinyl doesn't do it for me. But it is your car so do what you want, we wont hate ;)