Sign in to follow this  
Quball

Opinions Please

Posted ImageYou have to click on the 'A' icon which opens the advanced editor and then use the picture icon to insert a pic. I'm not sure about these, I think it's the way it come out towards the door that makes it look like it's not a good fit. I'm guessing this is intentional. Would look better on a black car I would think.

I quite like them and agree that they would look better on a black car. I think the extra protruding bits make it look quite aggressive, in a good way B-)

Difficult to tell dude, would be good to see the whole picture on your black BRZ like others mentioned but I do like the idea of the mesh cut-outs....but need to see how far the end protrudes out by near the door.

Yeah, bonnet looks awesome, liking the front skirt too....the side fender doesn't look like it sticks out toooooo much but will need to see it in the flesh to really know....get it brought :32 (20):

Thinking about it seen a few others but dont like them as much, also on the shopping list is a new front lip, dealers chipped the other so took it off claiming its far to unpratical, and im on the search for a CF bonnet been looking at a few, also tempted by an after market spoiler and side lips, and a few other bits, considering I wasn't going to do anything major to the BRZ the want list is growing, the colour change is also still very much on the cards, just cash flow and choices at the moment

Doctored it a tad its not brilliant but thought id try it while im in the mood, its not perfect as theres a hint of the blue from the original image of the fenders, but its the best i can be bothered to do,Posted Image