Sign in to follow this  
Lauren

Hello everyone!

i'd get a clear mission statement together, because this is sounding like a lot of loose thoughts thrown together in respons to unhappiness about Dan's methods and/or motives. and i'd do it quickly. transparancy has to be key if you're going to comment on the way Dan "profits"

Mission statements are not worth the paper they are written IME and opinion. They were a silly craze that started years ago which normally results in meaningless drivel. Just my opinion of course. A not for profit club surely says it all doesn't it? There are no loose thoughts, I have already run a not for profit club for the last nine years. It's a matter of principle and ethos that I don't agree that a car club should be run by someone with no interest in the car and for the only reason of making money. Big difference in approach I think. I'm not convinced it needs a 'mission statement' just to say that.

Hello, my name is Keith and I'm an alchol......wait wrong site :32 (18): YOU KNOW WHO I AM :32 (1):Just a quick question, how many of you will still continue to use the other site? I already spend waaaay too much time on one site already and I really won't be able to keep track of both so I'll probably just stick with this one since there seems to be more drive and enthusiasm but I do worry that I'll miss out on some gold nugget of information somewhere :32 (7):It is a lil shame that there will inevitably be this divide, especially now that the other site has started to become more active with more and more users joining, it'll be a real shame that not everyone who's been active on there will necessary join here. What can we do to get this site out there and more well known?

Give it 3 weeks keith, i'm in the process of sorting the front page out then itll be up on google shortly hopefully :) the more people that like the facebook page, join the facebook group, subscribe to the youtube channel will all help it getting it known.I would of still been active on the other forum but i suppose not i can focus all my efforts on this. Hopefully there wont be a divide for long, not like it is now anyway..

Give it 3 weeks keith' date=' i'm in the process of sorting the front page out then itll be up on google shortly hopefully :) the more people that like the facebook page, join the facebook group, subscribe to the youtube channel will all help it getting it known.I would of still been active on the other forum but i suppose not i can focus all my efforts on this. Hopefully there wont be a divide for long, not like it is now anyway..[/quote']There's a YouTube channel? :o This is news to me!

Hello everyone from the other forum! And new dudes too of course!I like the sound of a CLUB that actually does stuff, as opposed to a forum where people post a load of drivel and threads get taken over by people spouting meaningless crap... On the topic of which, can we try to keep this forum under the radar from SpecK...?In other news, Rob I have a video (and some photos, but there are LOADS on ft86club.com anyway...) from the 86 Expo which took place in Vegas last weekend, I'll pass it over when I have downloaded the photos and video from my holiday to my computer...

Hello everyone from the other forum! And new dudes too of course!I like the sound of a CLUB that actually does stuff, as opposed to a forum where people post a load of drivel and threads get taken over by people spouting meaningless crap... On the topic of which, can we try to keep this forum under the radar from SpecK...?In other news, Rob I have a video (and some photos, but there are LOADS on ft86club.com anyway...) from the 86 Expo which took place in Vegas last weekend, I'll pass it over when I have downloaded the photos and video from my holiday to my computer...

Welcome along! SpecK is one of the instigators of this forum :P do you and he not get along? He's fairly tied up with personal things though at the moment...Photos and Videos are good! stick it all on the google drive.

Hello! It's still very much early days, we are only on our third week, so things will take time to get going, but welcome aboard. We are hoping to make this a great club in the future. :)

Oh hello everyone' date=' Bit behind the times never knew this exsisted till i randomly searched facebook and thought hmm. so here I am[/quote']Hello, another BRZ .......(in evil voice ) we will take over........

Hello, another BRZ .......(in evil voice ) we will take over........

Don't really care if you do take over, we're not all like Stu you know!:32 (20):Alec