surrey86

TSS - Snetterton - 27th October

Quick heads up, I noticed the last Javelin Sprint event in October just got unexpectedly sold out over the weekend, and a number of regulars have been caught out. 

I've just put my entry in for the JSS in case.

http://www.japanesesprintseries.com/jsprint1/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=75

@Lauren @Jamie_GRMN @keelerad @Neal @faith 

So the season has come to an end, on a personal note it's great to have won both the TSS N1 pro championship and the fastest NA car too. Also the JSS J10 championship as well. I would like to thank Tuning Developments for making my car as quick as it can be :D

A big thanks to series sponsors especially RRG for supporting us all :) without them and Javelin running the events it wouldn't be the Series we all have come to love.

Lots of behind the scenes help so more thanks to all involved, and of course the competitors of which many are friends and very good drivers too.

See you all next year !!

20181028_142919.jpg

On 30/10/2018 at 9:54 AM, KevinA said:

So the season has come to an end, on a personal note it's great to have won both the TSS N1 pro championship and the fastest NA car too. Also the JSS J10 championship as well. I would like to thank Tuning Developments for making my car as quick as it can be :D

A big thanks to series sponsors especially RRG for supporting us all :) without them and Javelin running the events it wouldn't be the Series we all have come to love.

Lots of behind the scenes help so more thanks to all involved, and of course the competitors of which many are friends and very good drivers too.

See you all next year !!

20181028_142919.jpg

Congratulations Kevin - some great results for the year!

You and Debbie deserved your Spirit of the Series trophy - you have both always been friendly and helpful!

See you next year!  Don't expect to be catching you ;P

Quick update with my only video'd run from Snetterton - I broke the camera for the others.....  oops...

I can already see loads of places that could have done with a bit less caution! ;)