jevvy

Swanky Head unit, STI Brakes, last of my bits : (

Just now, Steeps said:

I never said post it publicly.

I'm attacking your thread, your character is doing the rest of the work itself by trying to defend posting awful listings instead of fixing the situation.

And yes, I wouldn't let anyone drive my car without knowing they have a valid licence and at least DOC 3rd party on their insurance because it's my neck on the line if there is an incident and they try to pass the buck on to me as they were not covered, and I wouldn't expect anyone to let me drive their car if they didn't trust I had insurance in place. Those are legal requirements to drive on the road and it scares me you would expect otherwise.

Read the original post and I have also said several times I will fix it. You don’t read my replies mate you just spam continuously go back and read my replies and you will see I’ve answered everythig also said I was going to change it. Mate you’re just a straight spammer please stop :) 

So after categorically saying you did not buy the fenders from ebay, you are now saying you did?

I suppose I will now be labelled a goldfish, as that seems to be your standard response.

Personally I gave up on reading what you had for sale, the post layout was brutal.

16 minutes ago, Nelix said:

So after categorically saying you did not buy the fenders from ebay, you are now saying you did?

I suppose I will now be labelled a goldfish, as that seems to be your standard response.

Personally I gave up on reading what you had for sale, the post layout was brutal.

Please quote when I said I did not? And if you read t at the bottom and my posts you would see it says I will change it soon so you are arguing a forgone conclusion I’m trying to stop the spam. So I’d rather you just kept your random opinions to yourself or pmed me or I can give you a P.O. box to post them too. Thanks 

1 hour ago, jevvy said:

I did purchase them on eBay and then it turned out to be the same guy in the forum who is asked as well. But either way when I decided I didn’t want to spray them orange )( you may have seen my orange car bits) I felt they were worth more than 22.50 plus postage I paid so asked for more. Now I see that perhaps this was unforumlike of me I haven’t done it since. People said the same with the exhaust but I was like 30£ richer if they paid full ask and I was expecting an offer so that’s kinda a minor IMO. But I would of rather kept the fenders than sell them for 20-25 or whatever so in my garage they will sit. 

He did say he got them from eBay in fairness 

I haven't personally purchased anything from him yet but there is one or two things I am interested in but i did sell him my Tomei exhaust for £450 if he wants to try and get more he's more than welcome?

But come on guys don't you think this is all a bit pathetic? Yes his for sale adds are like trying to find a needle in a hay stack and he does sell a lot of stuff whether it's because he's trying to make a quick buck here and there or he's just got far too much money burning a hole in his pocket and can't make his mind up on what he wants for his car is arguable.

Why don't we all stop this name calling and bickering, the admin team could say give him 24 or 48 hours or whatever they see fit to sort his post out and make it like a for sale post should be with the prices, relevant location, pictures etc and if he still hasn't sorted it by then just delete all his posts? I feel like this way he has time to sort his messy adverts out, the bickering will stop because someone with the power would have given him an ultimatum and if the bickering continues on this post the admins can just lock it until he sorts it. 

It's like someone else said if a newbie just started to view the forum they'd think we are a right horrible bunch and we ain't all that bad, can we just kiss and make up? :wub:

8 minutes ago, Minion said:

He did say he got them from eBay in fairness 

I haven't personally purchased anything from him yet but there is one or two things I am interested in but i did sell him my Tomei exhaust for £450 if he wants to try and get more he's more than welcome?

But come on guys don't you think this is all a bit pathetic? Yes his for sale adds are like trying to find a needle in a hay stack and he does sell a lot of stuff whether it's because he's trying to make a quick buck here and there or he's just got far too much money burning a hole in his pocket and can't make his mind up on what he wants for his car is arguable.

Why don't we all stop this name calling and bickering, the admin team could say give him 24 or 48 hours or whatever they see fit to sort his post out and make it like a for sale post should be with the prices, relevant location, pictures etc and if he still hasn't sorted it by then just delete all his posts? I feel like this way he has time to sort his messy adverts out, the bickering will stop because someone with the power would have given him an ultimatum and if the bickering continues on this post the admins can just lock it until he sorts it. 

It's like someone else said if a newbie just started to view the forum they'd think we are a right horrible bunch and we ain't all that bad, can we just kiss and make up? :wub:

Oh was it 450 I did you over mate I couldn’t remember what I paid and everyone else said 500 in my last post so I agreed 😂😂 oh also when I sold tims manifold for more I gave him the profit back,  top scumbag trader here and you were asking like 700 fOr the exhaust and got 450 so surely if I asked 650 at that time with the plate I would have settled for a lot less as people haggle. 

Remember I bought the exhaust of you like a week before I picked my 86 up and we had a good long chat which bits were you interested in the hoses and what 😂😂😂

Just now, jevvy said:

Oh was it 450 I did you over mate I couldn’t remember what I paid and everyone else said 500 in my last post so I agreed 😂😂 oh also when I sold tims manifold for more I gave him the profit back,  top scumbag trader here and you were asking like 700 fOr the exhaust and go 450 so surely if I asked 650 at that time with the plate I would have settled for a lot less as people haggle. 

It's fine pal, I paid £500 I think for it and listed it up for £550 hoping I'd get what I paid but there wasn't much interest in it so was more than happy with your offer

Considering all your imgur links are photos from your phone... why not attach the images directly from your phone as you said you post from your phone then there wouldn't be any issues? If a simple goldfish user can work this out why can't you? If you spent more time posting photos instead of insulting me, I wouldn't have any comeback and wouldn't be able to moan about your threads  ;)

Ah ok, read the ebay bit wrong, confusion was whether or not you had bought them from ebay or the other forum.

The thing is, as many are pointing out, your sales posts are absolute car crashes.

4 minutes ago, Steeps said:

Considering all your imgur links are photos from your phone... why not attach the images directly from your phone as you said you post from your phone then there wouldn't be any issues? If a simple goldfish user can work this out why can't you? If you spent more time posting photos instead of insulting me, I wouldn't have any comeback and wouldn't be able to moan about your threads  ;)

If you read my posts steeps which you don’t I said the embed broke and it won’t work can anyone reccomend an alternate site but no one did they just moaned was like the first thing I said. You clearly don’t read anything mate please stop posting also said I would sort it out multiple times but you don’t stop regardless :) you’re just a dog chasing cars you wouldn’t know what to do with one if you caught it. You just do 

1 minute ago, Nelix said:

Ah ok, read the ebay bit wrong, confusion was whether or not you had bought them from ebay or the other forum.

The thing is, as many are pointing out, your sales posts are absolute car crashes.

Already said I would fix it. any immediate problems raised were remedied as you can see in the first 3 posts  this is a new issue on the same thread and I have said I will adress it multiple times why is there no pleasing you people :) if you want to post opinions please put them in the relevant forum section nelix I know you think steeps is cool but you could just pm him that 

3 minutes ago, jevvy said:

If you read my posts steeps which you don’t I said the embed broke and it won’t work can anyone reccomend an alternate site but no one did they just moaned was like the first thing I said. You clearly don’t read anything mate please stop posting also said I would sort it out multiple times but you don’t stop regardless :) you’re just a dog chasing cars you wouldn’t know what to do with one if you caught it. You just do 

I have recommended a different site, it's called UPLOAD YOUR IMAGES TO THIS ONE! It even works on a phone! If you actually read my posts rather than insulting me you will see I have mentioned it multiple times.

Lol, yes you have said you would fix it. Not hard to do and easier to just have posted it right the first time.

Have never met Steeps, he could be cooler than the arctic or warmer than the sun for all I know.

Love your use of animals/fish when you are passive/aggressively trying to insult someone.

3 minutes ago, Nelix said:

Lol, yes you have said you would fix it. Not hard to do and easier to just have posted it right the first time.

Have never met Steeps, he could be cooler than the arctic or warmer than the sun for all I know.

Love your use of animals/fish when you are passive/aggressively trying to insult someone.

I felt I was rather direct with my observations and comparisons. Would’ve been easier for you to keep your opinion to yourselves but I guess all our lives are just too boring :)

this is a post from my phone, with a photo of this thread taken from my phone just now, uploaded to this thread. No external hosting, no wizardry.

WP_20171018_13_00_44_Pro.jpgnow I will edit my post, my location is Bedfordshire and this advice is priced as free. Job done

Edited by Steeps
adding price and location

3 minutes ago, jevvy said:

I felt I was rather direct with my observations and comparisons. Would’ve been easier for you to keep your opinion to yourselves but I guess all our lives are just too boring :)

Ah, passive/aggressive again, you have it down to an art form.

"your opinion to yourselves." You do realise that makes no sense? Now had you said "your opinion to yourself" that would have been fine.

Post updated. One or two pics missing but are to follow. Collection from leicester or free postage on most stuff. new stuff added. If you have any comments that are not related to genuine interest in a specific item please refrain from posting further and pm me instead.

Crikey mate, you need to start using paragraphs. No way I can read such solid blocks of text.

3 hours ago, jevvy said:

What you are saying is literally the equivalent of me saying steeps I wouldn’t trust you to drive my car without showing me proof of insurance and a valid licence.

You say that like it's a bad thing. I have refused to let people drive my car (that I was selling in fact) without showing insurance and would do so again. It's illegal for you to let someone without a licence or insurance drive your car.

23 minutes ago, zhuonanli said:

Lol man, fancy swapping some spacers with me? the 25mm ones make my tires rub the arch ;( 

You’ll have to shave the studs slightly for them to ft the wheel so you can’t really the rubbing should be super minimal tho because mine barely ever rubbed like only when the car was leaning or something 

4 minutes ago, jevvy said:

You’ll have to shave the studs slightly for them to ft the wheel so you can’t really the rubbing should be super minimal tho because mine barely ever rubbed like only when the car was leaning or something 

yeah tbh i cant feel the rubbing, but there is a white ring on the tires, probably touches a little when damping 

36 minutes ago, Rich said:

Crikey mate, you need to start using paragraphs. No way I can read such solid blocks of text.

You say that like it's a bad thing. I have refused to let people drive my car (that I was selling in fact) without showing insurance and would do so again. It's illegal for you to let someone without a licence or insurance drive your car.

So I was saying it like I agree with it and it’s obvious. Just as he was like I wouldn’t buy something off someone who refused to provide requested information. He was making a needless obvious point just like myself. Why are you still shitposting rich. Also I’m messaging off the cuff on my phone and let the iPhone autocorrect run wild.  You probably still don’t understand I was mocking him saying obvious meaningless needless statements with no bearing on me but trying to attach them to me to defamate my character. You still probably don’t understand and will comment again saying I’ve said something stupid or not used paragraph. But you have simply misunderstood. Please do not shitpost further as per my previous request rich and if you don’t understand or have any questions give me a pm and don’t post here. I appreciate that you have read and understood this and will pooopost and nitpick no further :)