Lucas

17% OFF PARTS - SUMMER SALE

14 minutes ago, Tareim said:

some drop links is the only other component you'll likely need as you may have to cut the standard ones off, many people have done

Thanks, @TTR mentioned that too. 

I may have a look around for some tomorrow, or risk it and not buy any drop links until I actually need to?

17 minutes ago, Cerastes said:

I may have a look around for some tomorrow, or risk it and not buy any drop links until I actually need to?

Just make sure you're careful with the OEM ones and you'll be fine. Set of mole grips and an impact gun would do the trick pretty easily. 

24 minutes ago, Cerastes said:

I used the standard drop links but if you add too much camber the wheels will rub on full lock

3 hours ago, AJ124 said:

@Lucas@PartBox I need to order some brake pads after pay day, probably performance friction. Just noting that in here so I can still get the discount hopefully?

Yeah sure just message me so I don't forget. I'm back on Tuesday 

5 hours ago, HariboPenguin said:

FYI: Just had a call from part box, unfortunately they won't honour the extra 5% off coupon. Half expected this though so I'm not too fussed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

same :(

On 8/24/2017 at 6:51 PM, HariboPenguin said:

Agreed, surely there must be some sort of law against targeting vulnerable people for money? :lol:

Now how much would some Flex A's be @Lucas@PartBox ?

£839.28 delivered

Whiteline Adjustable drop links are £95.87

6 hours ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

£839.28 delivered

Whiteline Adjustable drop links are £95.87

Too late, I'd already found them on the site and ordered :lol: 

I'll be coming to pick them up tomorrow morning

43 minutes ago, Cerastes said:

My Flex A's are arriving tomorrow, I hope I don't need those whiteline drop links after all this. 

I'm picking my set up tomorrow and having them fitted at RRG Friday, will let you know how I get on.

1 minute ago, HariboPenguin said:

Too late, I'd already found them on the site and ordered :lol: 

I'll be coming to pick them up tomorrow morning

I'm picking my set up tomorrow and having them fitted at RRG Friday, will let you know how I get on.

Cool look forward to seeing yours fitted, might be a while until I get mine fitted. Depends on when brother and I are both free. 

You got the drop links too? I didn't bother with them, I'm hoping I don't need them if we are gentle with the OEM ones :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Cerastes said:

Cool look forward to seeing yours fitted, might be a while until I get mine fitted. Depends on when brother and I are both free. 

You got the drop links too? I didn't bother with them, I'm hoping I don't need them if we are gentle with the OEM ones :unsure:

Na I didn't bother either, I have faith that RRG will be able to keep the OEM ones intact and as I can only lower the car a bit I don't think I really need adjustable ones.

Collected mine from local UPS collection point, managed to just squeeze it in the back of the GT86. 

Noticed this while opening. 

36525467140_be5dfdee3c_h.jpg

36525467150_efd03f0482_b.jpg

I didn't realise at first but they all have black rubber mounts on them except that one, checked the boot in case it come off in there but it must have come off during transit. @Lucas@PartBox Any chance you have a spare rubber mount?

36525467160_61c92b1f58_h.jpg

@Cerastes one of mine had fallen off inside the box too, so yours is most likely to have been lost at some point during shipping unfortunately.

I think Tein could do with a bit more work on their packaging, my box was pretty beat up on the inside from them moving about and hitting the sides during shipping.

1 hour ago, Cerastes said:

Collected mine from local UPS collection point, managed to just squeeze it in the back of the GT86. 

Noticed this while opening. 

36525467140_be5dfdee3c_h.jpg

36525467150_efd03f0482_b.jpg

I didn't realise at first but they all have black rubber mounts on them except that one, checked the boot in case it come off in there but it must have come off during transit. @Lucas@PartBox Any chance you have a spare rubber mount?

36525467160_61c92b1f58_h.jpg

I'm sorry about that. Transport people don't care. 

I will have a look, but I highly doubt it. 

40 minutes ago, HariboPenguin said:

@Cerastes one of mine had fallen off inside the box too, so yours is most likely to have been lost at some point during shipping unfortunately.

I think Tein could do with a bit more work on their packaging, my box was pretty beat up on the inside from them moving about and hitting the sides during shipping.

I'll mention this to our warehouse staff and TEIN. 

Thanks for pointing that out.

Things we get on pallets are always spotless and leave our warehouse without any marks. It's down to UPS when it leaves us. Even then, UPS are usually good. 

Things we get in boxes, like TEIN products and other things we do not usually bulk order often arrive slightly bruised to our place, but we aren't actually allowed to open most of the things and check as it would void the warranty.

There's only so much we can do, therefore it's always best to collect but I understand it's not always possible.