will300

Midlands Breakfast Meet - 17th June

Hello Everyone

Myself and @Deacon have decided it time for another couple of midlands meets, the first will be a casual breakfast meet on the 17th of June at the Toby Cavery just off the A5. There is plenty of car parking space and its normally quite on Saturday morning. Also for those that haven't been to a Toby Cavery before its an all you can eat breakfast, for £6 with unlimited tea and coffee. 

Thanks for looking, Will.

Location & Time:

Toby Cavery
Watling Street
Norton Canes
Cannock
WS11 9ND

Date: 17th June

Current List:

1. Will300
2. Deacon
3. Keethos 
4. Dess
5. HariboPenguin
6. GT86Bob
7. Rossie
8. Mike
9. S18 RSG
10. MikeB
11. Mya
12. Lewisw
13. NerysGT
14. sam534

I might be late, cause it's gonna be a 6:30 start. I'll try and be there before 9 though.

That is, of course, providing I actually wake up.

18 hours ago, Deacon said:

@MikeB has asked me to bring my sound meter so if anyone else wants to take a rough measure of their exhaust just give me a shout 👍

Thank you for bringing meter Jeff. 

Spec on my system is TD EL manifold with Milltek overpipe and TD resonated system with no Cats.

84/85db at constant 5,000 rpm. On acceleration up to 7,000 it was peaking between 110/116 db. I think that's was what you said and readings taken about half a meter away. Did you say it was 89db at 4,500?

1 hour ago, Loutou said:

Wish i had seen this earlier! Didn't realise there would be one near me. Im in burntwood anyone else close?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm nearby and so is @will300 👍

38 minutes ago, MikeB said:

Thank you for bringing meter Jeff. 

Spec on my system is TD EL manifold with Milltek overpipe and TD resonated system with no Cats.

84/85db at constant 5,000 rpm. On acceleration up to 7,000 it was peaking between 110/116 db. I think that's was what you said and readings taken about half a meter away. Did you say it was 89db at 4,500?

That sounds about right to me.

@Mike's was about 4db quieter on held revs and about 10db lower on the spikes. Think Mike's set up is TD uel manifold and Miltek resonated catback?

I didn't wake up. Ffs.

If anyone wants to go out for a drive later this evening or tomorrow, let me know. Was looking forward to getting out in this weather, but new work schedule has ruined my ability to wake up on weekends :(