Special K

Essex meet - May 2017

Hi all,

As mentioned elsewhere it would be good to hold another Essex meet soon, if anyone else is up for it . .

. . can I suggest Sunday 28th May for a lunch meet? Be nice to get out and about a bit - anyone fancy a hoon to Burnham-on-Crouch?

Spec K

Hi all,

As mentioned elsewhere it would be good to hold another Essex meet soon, if anyone else is up for it . .

. . can I suggest Sunday 28th May for a lunch meet? Be nice to get out and about a bit - anyone fancy a hoon to Burnham-on-Crouch?

Spec K

Hi Keith good suggestion, this ties in with the Cars & Coffee get together at the Museum of power museum in Maldon.

Could all meet there and then drive out after.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was gonna do something for the week before as this is my birthday weekend and I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing yet. I'll put both in the calendar, see what people want to do. If I'm free for both I'd be well up for both. If I'm about on the 28th I'll already be at a cars & coffee meet in the morning anyway so could always meet there as @Leevsfortyone said.

On 04/05/2017 at 4:33 PM, KevinA said:

Would have come but it's my 21st birthday, so I am a tad busy :-(

Same day as mine, I believe (27th)

Erk . .  I've just been told it's my daughters birthday on 25th May  . .  I am summoned to a bbq celebration in Ely . .

I can make the Sat or the Mon but if you wanna keep it on Sun I have no problem . . .  <sob>

Spec K

On 06/05/2017 at 11:07 AM, Special K said:

Erk . .  I've just been told it's my daughters birthday on 25th May  . .  I am summoned to a bbq celebration in Ely . .

I can make the Sat or the Mon but if you wanna keep it on Sun I have no problem . . .  <sob>

Spec K

Can you do the weekend before (Saturday)? I was thinking of doing something then and doing the Sunday on this weekend too..

(I will actually put 2 events up at lunchtime, sorry peeps been slack as)

1 hour ago, Leevsfortyone said:

My suggestion is we head out to Bradwell I have arranged if we go to go to the club at the marina they are happy for us to visit nice scenery there too discuss on day if want

Hadn't seen this, was running with Keith's idea of Burnham but if you've already spoken to people at Bradwell then happy to do that. We can always discuss it on the day also as you say...

I'm happy to hoon out to Bradwell, if preferred to Burnham . . as mentioned in the other thread, I suggest we meet at 10.00am at the Lion Inn, Boreham to finalise venue and grab a jolt . .

Spec K