TTR

SOLD: CGR Overpipe back exhaust £350

As the title says, selling my CGR exhaust as it was too loud with the TD UEL Manifold on it! So I've gone back to stock for the meantime. The exhaust is from the stock overpipe back, with a secondary cat delete. The exhaust is currently up in Sheffield with CGR, so you can either pick it up from there or get it installed :) 

Asking for £400, Sells new for £1300.

IMG_20170303_182653IMG_20170303_182648

IMG_20170303_103015IMG_20170303_103004

10 minutes ago, shiftspark said:

Hi Got any sound clips ? is it very loud ?

It's definitely on the loud side haha. Imo it's as loud as you'd as you'd want a system to be without being absolutely ridiculous (my neighbours haven't complained, but maybe they're just being polite haha). But obviously that's fairly relative! 

Just now, maurice said:

Can't you get CGR to weld in another silencer? Seems a shame to sell a really nice exhaust.

Not only that, but need a cat too. Would be chopping up a lot of exhaust! Pretty much the same workload to just get a new one, so may as well just get a new one. 

2 minutes ago, TTR said:

It fits onto the standard downpipe/overpipe if that's what you're asking :) 

3 minutes ago, TTR said:

It fits onto the standard downpipe/overpipe if that's what you're asking :) 

Nvm for some reason I thought it included a downpipe for a second :P

41 minutes ago, rob275 said:

Overpipe is a waste of money anyway @jevvy unless you're going for a bigger OD

I'm getting the tomei 80mm to go with my type 80 probs, bought some custom jdl overpipe for 50£ on the other forum and a brand new hks el manifold for 400£ here! Just need the downpipeeppepee

1 hour ago, jevvy said:

I'm getting the tomei 80mm to go with my type 80 probs, bought some custom jdl overpipe for 50£ on the other forum and a brand new hks el manifold for 400£ here! Just need the downpipeeppepee

what downpipe?

on an n/a car you have the manifold > over pipe > front pipe > catback

yeee soz, its same difference : ) depends on the car and whether its turbo'd its either a frontpipe +overpipe or just a downpipe.  but in relation to a car that has an overpipe it just means frontpipe