Cerastes

Cerastes - Daily Driver

Reckon you could drop a bit more, but your choice of course. Just looks a bit high. Have you had the alignment done? Hard to really tell from the pics, but camber looks fairly stock. 

Edit: Mind you looking at the earlier pics I can see it's lower than before. 

Nah, no alignment done. If I lowered it more, I would really have to look into that? More money :(

I may drop it a bit more, but I don't want it too low. I also have my new tyres to put on which might look better than the stock primacy's. 

1 hour ago, Cerastes said:

Nah, no alignment done. If I lowered it more, I would really have to look into that? More money :(

I may drop it a bit more, but I don't want it too low. I also have my new tyres to put on which might look better than the stock primacy's. 

Your geommetry will now be miles out since you have fitted the coilovers. An alignment is an absolute must as Maurice says. If your new tyres are the same size they will look the same.  Seriously get the alignment done as a priority. You will need offset bushes or rear LCA's to set the rear camber. Offset bushes are cheap, LCA's less so. Go for stock toe settings and 1.5-2 degrees negative front and rear depending upon your preference. 

Something odd about the side view, either the ride height is a touch too high or your tyres are a bit too low profile. What size are they out of interest? They look very slim.

6 hours ago, Chappers said:

Something odd about the side view, either the ride height is a touch too high or your tyres are a bit too low profile. What size are they out of interest? They look very slim.

They are stock tyres, 215/45/17. I got some 225/45 to put on.