rob275

SE Lunch & Social - Lion Inn, Boreham - 19/03/2017

38 minutes ago, nikndel said:

That's handy can you bring the light please Paul

If I can find a way to safely package it to fit it in my rucksack, yes @nikndel.

Got a fair train journey with a few changes to get there and don't want it to get jostled etc, but if I can safely bring it I will. :)

No, I am supposed to be picking my car up before midday but looking at trains and getting a blasting from my wife ("take you to the station before 8am on a Sunday?! Fuck off!") that may not be possible.

I will do my best to be there, but if timings go against me I might not be able to make it.

Unless someone else is going from the Berkshire area and fancies picking me up and dropping me in Maidstone on the way?! :P 

12 minutes ago, Paul said:

No, I am supposed to be picking my car up before midday but looking at trains and getting a blasting from my wife ("take you to the station before 8am on a Sunday?! Fuck off!") that may not be possible.

I will do my best to be there, but if timings go against me I might not be able to make it.

Unless someone else is going from the Berkshire area and fancies picking me up and dropping me in Maidstone on the way?! :P 

Who has your car then?

12 hours ago, nikndel said:

Good show thought he might be running up and down the seafront with his pops and bangs map on💨💨

lol I stayed in.

I'll look to get there for around 11:15ish too.