rob275

SE Lunch & Social - Lion Inn, Boreham - 19/03/2017

38 minutes ago, nikndel said:

That's handy can you bring the light please Paul

If I can find a way to safely package it to fit it in my rucksack, yes @nikndel.

Got a fair train journey with a few changes to get there and don't want it to get jostled etc, but if I can safely bring it I will. :)

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

I won't be there until 12:30 at the absolute earliest, so save me a seat if you sit down earlier. 

Do you need picking up from the station Paul😜

No, I am supposed to be picking my car up before midday but looking at trains and getting a blasting from my wife ("take you to the station before 8am on a Sunday?! Fuck off!") that may not be possible.

I will do my best to be there, but if timings go against me I might not be able to make it.

Unless someone else is going from the Berkshire area and fancies picking me up and dropping me in Maidstone on the way?! :P 

12 minutes ago, Paul said:

No, I am supposed to be picking my car up before midday but looking at trains and getting a blasting from my wife ("take you to the station before 8am on a Sunday?! Fuck off!") that may not be possible.

I will do my best to be there, but if timings go against me I might not be able to make it.

Unless someone else is going from the Berkshire area and fancies picking me up and dropping me in Maidstone on the way?! :P 

Who has your car then?

1 minute ago, Leevsfortyone said:

I'll be there 11 to 11:15 ish Dan will try as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you want to meet by the fishing lake 1100?

12 hours ago, nikndel said:

Good show thought he might be running up and down the seafront with his pops and bangs map on💨💨

lol I stayed in.

I'll look to get there for around 11:15ish too.