Lauren

Manchester- Jolly Thresher Lymm Sat 25th Feb 7pm

Kev and Debbie are up from darn South, so we are looking to have some dinner in the Jolly Thresher in Lymm. 

https://www.jollythresher.co.uk/?doing_wp_cron=1487616504.0164821147918701171875

Jolly Thresher

229 Higher Lane, Lymm, Cheshire WA13 0RN.

Table will be booked for 7pm. Everyone welcome, there will be some good banter I'm sure catching up with my racing rival and lots of car talk I hope! 

Hopefully this time there will be no singer with an evil girlfriend who stares at me throughout the night, but we'll see! 

Food is good enough and Indy paws will make an appearance. 

Please try and let me know by Wednesday so I can get the table booked. 

1. Lauren

2. Mark

3. Indy

4. Debbie

5. Kev

6. Hoax

7. Mike

I'd love to head up, but I'm on dog sitting duties while the parents go to the Motorhome show in Birmingham, so I doubt I'll be able to make it :( Have fun all

Just now, Lauren said:

Bring the dog? Indy is coming. :) 

I honestly don't know whether he'd cope being in my car for 3 hours each way. He's ok in the van, but I don't know how he'd handle it lol

Mine is fine with Indy, she's been on some very big trips with us though and will do 12 hours in the car if needed. But, she's well used to it. Stick him in the back, he'll be fine and cover your car in fur. ;) 

Sadly I'm working nights over the next 2 weekends and claire is in Germany otherwise would have be there.  

We put roxy our collie springer cross in the back she curls up in one of the buckets and falls asleep most trips.

22 hours ago, Lauren said:

Bring her along! 

She's off to Leeds with friends which means I'm free, put me down as a definite please. I'll be along to provide moral support / blag a few passenger rides at Oulton Park on Friday too