Sign in to follow this  
long-gone

2012 Orange manual ** SOLD **

56k miles. Toyota GT 86 2.0 litre 2 door RWD 2+2 coupé. 6 speed manual transmission with ABS, Brake Assist, Traction Control (TRC) and Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), electric PAS. Black Alcantara heated sports seats with contrast red stitching. Reversible head restraints. OZ Racing Ultraleggera 17x8" lightweight alloy wheels. Electric/heated folding door mirrors. Keyless smart entry and push button start. Pioneer AVH-X3800DAB DAB head unit. Automatic dual zone climate control. Torsen Limited Slip Diff. Dusk-sensing HID headlights. LED DRLs. 

• Bilstein B14 coilovers 
• Brembo front discs & EBC Greenstuff pads front & rear 
• Cosworth high-flow performance air filter 
• T-style rear spoiler 
• Intec high-level brake light 
• Shark-fin antenna 
• Leather centre console/armrest 
• 23% tint rear windows 
• Mud flaps 

• Full Service History 
• Receipts and invoices 
• 5 year Toyota warranty until September 2017 (or 100,000 miles)

£11,750

Full disclosure; just over a thousand miles ago the engine seized. This is not bad news - new short engine fitted by Toyota under warranty! 
While the engine was out I took advantage of the situation and had a new clutch fitted, new spark plugs and new battery. This was a massive saving in labour costs for me, and a nice bonus for the next owner. Run-in complete and it's running sweet as ever.

FRight.jpg

Front.jpg

LFront.jpg

Rear.jpg

Lrear.jpg

Rrear.jpg

InetR.jpg

Dash.jpg

Centre.jpg

IntL.jpg

IntH.jpg

FrontH.jpg

2 hours ago, Lauren said:

Can you put a price up please?

Also couldn't see mileage

I can see both, 56k and £11995

Not going to sell some of the nice bits separately? 

46 minutes ago, LordGrover said:

Pretty much decided on something like this: E89 Z4 sDrive35i, depending on getting asking price for GT86.

Have you driven the Z4? It was one of a fair few cars I looked at before the GT. Engine is pretty sweet, and the white leather interior is nice, but the standard interior on the car I drove was very bland, and I thought it drove quite poorly as well. The ride was stiff, but it rolled through the corners, a strange combination.

Either way, would be a shame to see you go.