Tuned UK

Tuned UK Open Day 03.12.16

On 24/11/2016 at 10:08 AM, rob275 said:

Anyone getting a hotel the night before? Considering it rather then the heavy drive.

12 hours ago, Lauren said:

Try and get somewhere in Chester. It's a lovely city full of good restaurants and bars. 

Agree with Lauren 👍🏼 And if you do give me a shout, my locals closing on Thursday so need somewhere for a Friday drink!!!

I could put 3/4 people up at mine but would all need air beds etc... and I'm 15mins from the city with no pub now 😡😡

7 hours ago, rob275 said:

Booked in at http://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels/wales/clwyd/wrexham/wrexham-north-a483.html as it's cheapest available atm. 

Appreciate the offer @jamie_gt86 but don't think the Mrs is a fan of air beds :D 

No worries, I'm sure she won't be a fan of wrexham either :lol:

On 25/11/2016 at 6:57 PM, jamie_gt86 said:

Agree with Lauren 👍🏼 And if you do give me a shout, my locals closing on Thursday so need somewhere for a Friday drink!!!

I could put 3/4 people up at mine but would all need air beds etc... and I'm 15mins from the city with no pub now 😡😡

I might take you up on that offer. 2x 3 hour drives might kill me :lol:

On 30/11/2016 at 6:59 PM, TTR said:

I might take you up on that offer. 2x 3 hour drives might kill me :lol:

You're more than welcome too, I'm out in Chester from 6:30 for the works xmas do but you're more than welcome to join for plenty of beer

Great news everyone, Cosworth will be bringing their supercharged demo GT86 up for the day tomorrow. It's looking like there will be a good turn out of GT86's / BRZ's, should be a great day. Doors will open at 9:00am.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this now, I'm more knackered after Bedford than I thought I'd be and not feeling another early start. Hopefully there will be another at some point I can pop along too ☺️

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk