Gringosteve

Any Pokemon Go players

It's a tad addictive lol. I went out at lunch yesterday with the guy I work with and we double teamed a few gyms. We only found out a few days ago you can fight in them together to win.

Being in a rural area though there's little in my area. Off to central London today though and going to smash it 😀

My strongest Mon atm

9a9f45d10ac679d34ec9d464fdccddab.jpg

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Level 22 over here. People who hate on it and say it's sad obviously don't understand that for the majority of us, Pokemon were a huge part of our childhood, so having a augmented reality version of it is just incredible!

I use Pokevision which shows you where Pokemon have spawned, doesn't ruin the fun at all, actually enhances it (especially while the nearby radar thing on the actual game isn't working) as it gives you a location to head to but you've only got a maximum of 15mins to get there.

According to the game, I've walked over 100km in just 2 weeks. If it wasn't for this, I'd be indoors most evenings instead of out hunting with the Mrs or a group of friends. Had about 20 of us in Kingston the other night and it was hilarious running around to try and get Pokemon :lol:

I'm level 23 on my second account. First account got banned after 4 days for faking my GPS location :( So realistically, I've done 23 levels in around 10 days while working 60-70 hours per week...

Not sure if I should be proud or ashamed.

What I'm working with at the moment:

ba941b52f7a10273915d8aa80d2a6187.jpg

910c051775eb988cfbad2725ca16fdf7.jpg

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, smudge said:

Faking GPS location? What do you mean @S18 RSG

There is a hacked version of the game which literally lets you walk around, as you walk the gps coordinates change. Basically you can sit on your arse and walk around the world

1 minute ago, rob275 said:

There is a hacked version of the game which literally lets you walk around, as you walk the gps coordinates change. Basically you can sit on your arse and walk around the world

Where's the fun in that?

2 hours ago, S18 RSG said:

I'm level 23 on my second account. First account got banned after 4 days for faking my GPS location :( So realistically, I've done 23 levels in around 10 days while working 60-70 hours per week...

Not sure if I should be proud or ashamed.

What I'm working with at the moment:

ba941b52f7a10273915d8aa80d2a6187.jpg

910c051775eb988cfbad2725ca16fdf7.jpg

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

@S18 RSG Vape Naysh :rolleyes: Are you subscribed to h3h3productions by any chance? :D

I know, sucks really i've never understood why people cheat on any games. I've done it on other games before and it just made them boring and not challenging at all lol

Totally agree! I tried the map last night and then regretted it. I prefer the suprise

www.tuned.org.uk

I'm a man with a job, I'm drinking a beer and I take my car on track, I also play Pokemon Go. You're point is therefore null and void.

7 hours ago, smudge said:

Where's the fun in that?

Where's the fun in having to drive or walk 10 minutes between Pokestops, when people who live in cities can probably take a shit between 4 with 24/7 lure modules.

Within 10 minutes of my house there are 5 pokestops and 2 gyms. In order to find 3 Pokestops close enough together to farm all 3, I have to drive 25 minutes to the nearest city.

People wouldn't cheat if there was no reason to. When the game is so ridiculously unbalanced for rural players, there's a real desire to find loopholes.

Just now, S18 RSG said:

Where's the fun in having to drive or walk 10 minutes between Pokestops, when people who live in cities can probably take a shit between 4 with 24/7 lure modules.

Within 10 minutes of my house there are 5 pokestops and 2 gyms. In order to find 3 Pokestops close enough together to farm all 3, I have to drive 25 minutes to the nearest city.

People wouldn't cheat if there was no reason to. When the game is so ridiculously unbalanced for rural players, there's a real desire to find loopholes.

Don't live in South Wales then ;)