Rich

JapFest Northwest Hotel Convoy

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

Are we doing a convoy to the hotel on Saturday afternoon? I seem to recall it was discussed in the main thread.

I'm in Wrexham and definitely keen for this. I could join you on the M6 if you fancied?

The answer is possibly from my point of view if it fits in with timings. I would like to be at the hotel by 4pm though at the latest and it's a good two and a half hour drive for me from Manchester at low speeds with the AE86 present. I reckon I will hopefully be passing Sandbach by 1.30pm latest. 

1 hour ago, Rich said:

I'm fine with whenever, so could meet at Sandbach (or Middlewich) at say 1 pm?

Sounds good, fancy meeting at the Middlewich Junction somewhere for 1pm?

36 minutes ago, adamj29 said:

Sounds good, fancy meeting at the Middlewich Junction somewhere for 1pm?

Can do, there's the Fox and Hounds car park on the Middlewich side or the Texaco on the Homes Chapel side.

5 minutes ago, Rich said:

Can do, there's the Fox and Hounds car park on the Middlewich side or the Texaco on the Homes Chapel side.

Fox and Hounds car park sounds good if that's okay with you?

On 20/04/2016 at 1:25 PM, Deacon said:

I'm hoping to be jumping on the m6 at jct 9 about 1.30 with the aim of being at the hotel between 2.30 / 3.

Do you want to meet at the KFC at junction 9 at 1:15?

9 minutes ago, LarmiqGt said:

Do you want to meet at the KFC at junction 9 at 1:15?

I should be picking my car up at about 1 - I'm not 100% sure what time I'd get to KFC for - depends how long it takes to pick it up. I'd imagine it'd be closer to 1.30 or so. Is there a services on the m6 we could meet at though maybe? KFC means battling through the jct 9 shopping traffic and going past the motorway from the direction I'll be coming.