iddrew

Trip To London - Essex Social 25th March

Just a update. I have spoken to Andrew this evening. I will pick him up at 1100 from Upminster and go to the Lion at Boreham Chelmsford although this is short notice anyone who can make it would be great as he has said he would put £100 behind the bar. I would also like to point out that getting him rat arsed and putting him on a train to Inverness will not be permitted with thanks Nick Young

Hi

I've had email conversations with Andrew and I hope to meet up with you all tomorrow. I won't have my GT86 as it is still at Fensport but to be sociable I've offered to meet Andrew at Liv Street Station, get him back to my place and drive up to Boreham in my tonka-toy.

Left the choice with him as I'm sure he'd be far more interested in going up with Nick in a GT86. But I'm on hand if things get a bit hairy.

Spec K

12 hours ago, Special K said:

Hi

I've had email conversations with Andrew and I hope to meet up with you all tomorrow. I won't have my GT86 as it is still at Fensport but to be sociable I've offered to meet Andrew at Liv Street Station, get him back to my place and drive up to Boreham in my tonka-toy.

Left the choice with him as I'm sure he'd be far more interested in going up with Nick in a GT86. But I'm on hand if things get a bit hairy.

Spec K

Spoke to Andrew last night he's coming with you Keith not a bad idea as he won't be subjected to a great deal of our transport system see you both at pub

Hi All,

I hope that everyone is doing well :) Please excuse the late response as i've been dying at work lately! :D

First off i would really really REALLY like to thank everyone for finding time in their busy day to meet up. I really appreciate it :) The 86 community on here is simply outstanding! i also never got to see so many modded GT86s in 1 place before haha.

As always if anyone wishes to spend some time in Malta please send me a PM and i'll make sure you'll have a pleasant stay here :)

Big shout out to @nikndel for organising the meet and the willingness to drive me and @Special K for picking me up and taking me places after also :) really appreciate it guys :)

I'll be in the UK a couple more times over the year and i'll hopefully have some free time to meet up again :)

I'll be uploading pics and videos of the day in the coming days :)

Kind Regards,

Andrew

Was awesome to meet you dude, glad you had the time to do it!

I'll have to let you know if I head over to my Grandad's place at any point :)