long-gone

Checking in...

Signed up a couple of weeks ago so thought it's about time I said hi.

Hi!

Picked up my GT86 1 September 2012. Briefly considered handing it back at the end of the finance deal but there is genuinely nothing else I'd rather have for the price. So, it's a keeper.

It's filthy and looking a little unloved right now, but that'll change once the weather perks up.

gt86.thumb.jpg.ab1cc199107b64a96e2b5be22Earlier today at the allotment.

Welcome Daidaiiro. 

I think most people on "this" forum are fine with pistonheads, we just like laughing at some of the shit that comes up about our cars on there. 

Yep, I recognise a good few names from there. Not sure what happened or if I did something 'wrong', but while I was able to log in I wasn't able to post. No contact from mods or admin. :shrug:

I've been following yours and others' progress, all looks great!

Welcome, I have seen you about before, though I have been on Pistonheads, it's been years since I've posted. I tend to look at it more when people post links to it. But I have no problem with it. 

Welcome :) as will said, not an issue with pistonheads per-se but there does seem to be an awful lot of plonkers over there :lol: I've heard they tend to all stay in the same one sub-forum so 'tis not so bad.

Hey Lordgrover! Good to see you again! 

I remember you from the early days on the "other" forum. I was GT86Owner in them days. 

You must be interested in the new Cosworth TVR I reckon?

Yes and no. :ph34r:

I understand deposits have been accepted but I don't know anyone personally who's placed an order. I really hope Les Edgar, GMD, Cosworth and co. can pull it off, we'll have to wait and see.

Pretty sure they'll be out of my price range anyway.  a050.gif