Captain Duff

Playmate Of The Year Cars

Arggh. This messes with my head. Never understood the semi naked girls/cars thing as beloved by certain tuning mags and parts brochures...

I like semi naked girls. I like cars. But not at the same time. I want them to get out of the way so I can see the cars. I think it's a different part of my brain.

It's a bit like getting a delicious burger and then someone putting chocolate sauce on it.

I have had 2 RX-8's from that list of cars Sent from my Archos 53 Platinum using Tapatalk

Probably best to own them in pairs. That way on of them will have a functioning engine...

What a load of rubbish you are saying

I bought my first one practically Brand New and kept it 4 years

The second one I had for 18 months before I bought the GT86 !!

They are good cars if well looked after

Sent from my Archos 53 Platinum using Tapatalk

That post was firmly tongue in cheek... I forgot the smiley ;-)

No, I always wanted one myself - and actually bought 'right' now they are proper bargains, as the general public are scared off. Values now mean you can put away a bit of money for engine woes anyway...

Anyhow you're talking to someone with one of those awful unreliable French cars. 80k miles so far with nothing but diesel and oil changes. But the reputation is just great for me - meant it cost me half what a VW would have...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 23/02/2016 at 7:22 PM, KevinA said:

Maybe we could do a shoot like those with our lady members for an 86 version :)

Not surprised Mark and I like this, Kev.  We already do the "car and lady thing".  Doesn't mess with my head at all!

That post was firmly tongue in cheek... I forgot the smiley ;-)

No, I always wanted one myself - and actually bought 'right' now they are proper bargains, as the general public are scared off. Values now mean you can put away a bit of money for engine woes anyway...

Anyhow you're talking to someone with one of those awful unreliable French cars. 80k miles so far with nothing but diesel and oil changes. But the reputation is just great for me - meant it cost me half what a VW would have...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK let you off then

Sent from my Archos 53 Platinum using Tapatalk