kurosagi01

Big Toyota fan and proud owner of Black GT86

Hello all,

Just dropping by saying its great to see a huge community for the GT86/BRZ :),a huge Toyota fan since seeing the mighty AE86,Supra,MR2 and Celicas.

Recently purchased my first Toyota/RWD/sports car back in November last year and extremely loving the GT86 and would love to join everyone for Japfest this year in April and later August time.

Current mods done to car so far since i've owned it are:

-Decals (Yep of course)

-Blitz SUS Power induction kit

-LED number plate and interior light

-debadged the Toyota wording on the boot

-OEM Mudguards

-OEM arm rest

Upcoming mods:

-Cobrasport exhaust 

-Perrin intake hose

- New set of tyres when required

-Possible new wheels

-Paint engine cover 

-Remap

Big future mod:

-Supercharger or Turbo

- Carbon Fiber Bonnet

Here are some pics of the car now. :)

20160116_123729.jpg

20151229_124942.jpg

20160116_123745.jpg

20151205_120446.jpg

Hello there :) Welcome along to the mad house looks like you know where you're heading in terms of mods so you must have done some research already!

Look forward to seeing you at japfest, if you aren't booked on our stand already, get booked on and let us know when you're done it so I can add you to the list. If you're one of these imposters which head over to other stands, expect evils :D

11 minutes ago, rob275 said:

Hello there :) Welcome along to the mad house looks like you know where you're heading in terms of mods so you must have done some research already!

Look forward to seeing you at japfest, if you aren't booked on our stand already, get booked on and let us know when you're done it so I can add you to the list. If you're one of these imposters which head over to other stands, expect evils :D

Hi rob yeah i have done lot of research,planning and talking to friends every other day :D i have just paid for my ticket and will be joining the stand. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Deacon said:

Glad you found it! Sorry I couldn't provide a link to the Japfest thread but sadly it's forum politics 😢

Its cool Deacon it was simple enough to find. :D

9 minutes ago, Lauren said:

Like the 'Akina Speed Stars' sticker! I've done that touge run in a hired GT86. :)

Mad jealous lauren i will one day go to Japan just to check out the mountain roads! Can always dream and watch the anime show though! :P