Neil_turbo

Tein Coilover Spring Rate rationale

Those tyre pics are the fronts after coming back from Italy. This pic was taken in August 2015. I had the geo re-done when I had a new set of tyres fitted all round (that pic is of a Primacy tyre that has done lots and lots of mileage and was given to me secondhand by Jamie). The current fronts have been on since August and had done 20K and are wearing very evenly. 

On our current MeisterR Zeta-R setup, the spring rate are 6kg/mm front and rear.

A few customers who have been on the Zeta-R have no complain.

As Kevin said, unless you are going way out of line you should be able to tune your suspension so the front end don't lose grip (understeer) before the rear.

That is one of the good feature about an adjustable damper, because it will allow you to tune your suspension to your preference.

By adjusting the damping, you can get the rear to lose grip first to "dial out" understeer.

Also, just a side note:  We got a 20% discount group buy happening that include the GT86.

So if you are interested in a new set of coilovers , we got them currently at £615 delivered. 

This is for a complete set of coilovers including camber adjustable front top mount. :)

More details here:  

Jerrick