Sign in to follow this  
remal

New Works wheels for the 86

Well after months of looking and deciding what to get for the 86 we have decided on a set of Works Emotion D9r wheels in White. Wanted to keep with the 17" but went for 8.5j width. 

Bought via Driftworks and including their 10% discount they did until yesterday

works wheels.jpg

They look good, I'm guessing the ones in the pic aren't the actual wheels though as that looks quite a bit different in regard to offset. Or is it just the angle? Good for you though on getting proper JDM wheels. :) 

That'll be a good size for a 225.

The pic is from the Net. No not mine. 

From my understanding All works wheels if they are standard side which mine is are often in stock. The only delay is that they are not held in the UK but Japan. So mine will take between 4-6 weeks in a shipment with other wheels to the UK then sent from Driftworks to me. 

Can't wait 

They are going to look great on with them nuts! 

Damn I really want to get some nice wheels. Just want some blue ones from the factory. But they have discontinued the velvet blue rays as far as I am aware :(

22 hours ago, Lauren said:

Very nice! :)

I love your attention to detail, getting the correct nuts with the matching centres. 

haha I know daft sod aint I 

I shall get pics posted up once they are fitted. 

Took me best part of a year to decide what I wanted and to save. Plus the 10% discount via Driftworks over the new years was good 

it's going to be a few weeks as they will be my summer tyres and will probably go on in April time. I'll get the tires fitted in the next week or 2, My OE tyres have winters on and why I was looking for another set to use for summer 

Fitted Sat the same day I picked up my new H2. the wheels nuts I have in red did not fit as they gave me the size for Toyota and not Subaru so getting them soon

and it looks tall as they had just been fitted and not settled before taking the pics. 

20160319_121640949_iOS.jpg

20160319_121656695_iOS.jpg

20160319_121651225_iOS.jpg