smudge

RWYB Santa Pod - Sunday 28th Feb 2016

So it's like the starting point for a sprint then, when you launch it off the line. That's it though. I always think drag strips are for those who cannot drive as there's really very little skill beyond some clutch control at the start. :P

Even though I knew all of that already your description has made it more appealing smudge lol. With some of the cars you get there I assume there is no noise limit, is that correct? If there is, I'm boned.

Unless they impose noise limits for rwyb? Even the loudest 86 will hardly register on the Santa Pod noise scale.The Jet car is mentally loud.

4 minutes ago, AJ124 said:

Unless they impose noise limits for rwyb? Even the loudest 86 will hardly register on the Santa Pod noise scale.The Jet car is mentally loud.

This

If you've never seen/heard the jet car, you probably won't understand :lol: no noise limits for RWYB

2 hours ago, smudge said:

This

If you've never seen/heard the jet car, you probably won't understand :lol: no noise limits for RWYB

2 hours ago, smudge said:

This

It's definitely an experience every petrol head should have, you can feel the power when it goes past.

Please put me down as a maybe but I'll bring the AW11 rather than the '86. I really want to get it into the 12's this year which should be possible as it's running more boost than ever.