Special K

Provincial Grand Essex GT86 Brigade Meet

On 12/11/2015, 17:52:01, GT86Jay said:

I might be able to make this now. To add an HKS charger to the mix.

Depends what time I leave off work and if I can make the 2 hour journey after work.

Good show Jay ! And it was great to see you at Cadwell . .

I am still waiting for Iddrew to confirm his plans.  At the moment I aim to meet him at Liv Street station at about 7.00pm, train to Ilford and then hoof it down to the Halfway House for 8.00pm.

I would prefer to collect him from Islington but, as we all know, the traffic at that time is murder. Getting him back to his hotel is no issue.

Spec K

Confirmation - I have heard from Iddrew and his plans are unchanged at present. Planned arrival at Grotwick Monday afternoon.

It may be a bumpy landing, looking at the weather forecast . .

Spec K

Hi people, with recent events i'm sure you're probably aware that MI5 have upped the terror threat to "Severe" in London... As a result, Andrews business trip has been postponed.

The meet will still be happening though. I'll bring a cardboard cutout of him along.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Please excuse the last minute decision but as rob said due to the recent events it's not the best time to travel :/ hopefully the situation gets better over time.

Thanks rob and keith for keeping everyone up to date.

I was really looking forward to meeting you lot!

P.S. Rob please arrange for my cut out to have a laptop in 1 hand and a supercharger in the other one :P also i'm about 5"5 so it will keep the cardboard costs down :D

Have a great one tomorrow chaps!

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, rob275 said:

I'll bring a cardboard cutout of him along.

LOL.

That is such a shame, but certainly understandable. Would I be correct in assuming that we're going to be eating dinner together or...?