remal

Unexpected things you Disike about the GT86

Leather takes longer to heat up than Cloth for obvious reasons !!

Agreed but these hardly get warm at all & even then, I'm convinced it's my body heat, not the warmers.

Turn on the passenger seat when you are on your own so you can see if it is heating up.

2 hours ago, Willtl said:

Turn on the passenger seat when you are on your own so you can see if it is heating up.

Don't they use a sensor to determine whether the seat's occupied? Pretty sure an empty seat won't heat. Never tried it though...

After 3 months of ownership my "bad" list is as follows:

* The driver's seat/position. No lumbar support and the fact I can't bring the steering wheel back as far as I like. I'm tall and want to move the seat back as far as it goes, but I can't bring the steering wheel back as far as I want so I need to move the seat closer to the steering wheel. I think I have a slightly bad back and the lack of lumbar support really highlights this. Unfortunately, this is a pretty serious issue for me which still leaves me undecided on whether to keep the car

* No automatic wipers

* The very poor stereo system that comes with the car. It was a 2015 model, Bluetooth and DAB should be standard, you can't even have DAB as an optional extra!

* Having to press the unlock button when the engine is running. I should be able to just pull the handle and the door unlocks like every other car

52 minutes ago, Willtl said:

* Having to press the unlock button when the engine is running. I should be able to just pull the handle and the door unlocks like every other car

IIRC you can disable the doors locking when the engine starts so you don't have that issue

4 minutes ago, Tareim said:

IIRC you can disable the doors locking when the engine starts so you don't have that issue

I like the doors locking, the other cars we have lock the doors once you get started. I just don't think you should have to press a button to unlock the door, pulling the handle should unlock and open. This setup just makes the car feel primitive. There are some very strange design decisions in this car, some feel like very basic omissions which would be OK if everything was basic (e.g. no rain sensors for automatic wipers, but automatic head lamps). It is almost as if someone said "right, we are going to spend £15K to build this car so make a list of things we want, put them in priority order and when we get to the £15k spend limit, everything under the line is not included - no compromises".