Panigale

Panigale

Just a quick hello to all, as I've just joined. Met some lovely people today on the GT86 Drivers Club stand at Newark - and they all gave me some good information with upgrades etc for my GT86 in orange. I shall hopefully post some images in the near future. Look forward to meeting you all once again soon.

Special thanks to Ian and a lady whose name I didn't catch - who both gave great advice and both have orange cars like mine. :)

Welcome to the club, don't think I managed to chat to you this weekend but hopefully have a chat with you at a meet some time soon. So what plans have you come up with now after this weekend for your car?

Welcome to the club, don't think I managed to chat to you this weekend but hopefully have a chat with you at a meet some time soon. So what plans have you come up with now after this weekend for your car?

Thank you for the welcome - much appreciated. I'd like an exhaust and ecu upgrade - maybe Milltek for the exhaust, if the cracking weld problems are sorted. Shark fin ariel too, and the centre console arm rest. Maybe an induction kit as shown by a member with a "silver wrap paintwork" - sorry if I've described that incorrectly. Fensport to do the work I think. :)

Hya and welcome to the club. With your username your either an Ducati owner or come from/have connections with the area in italy 

So which is it

I only ask as a Avid biker and recently had a test ride on a 1299 Panigale