Keethos

Next Car Game Mini Meet - Southam Midlands - 30th Aug

Hey all,

A friend of mine is trying to start up his own car event call the Next Car Game and he's starting the ball rolling with a mini meet on Sunday 30th Aug (it's an evening meet around 7pm onwards).  The meet will take place at Tesco's in Southam (he's making this as legit as possible so has permission from Tesco's as well as notifying the authorities etc) and there's already 183 people who have said that they are going so far, fair enough a fair amount probably won't turn up but should still be a decent turn out.

More details available here on the Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/events/1476730772637458/1485424241768111/

This should be a good lil meet for us 86/BRZ Midlanders to attend and meet up.  Since there's the event at Curborough the next day (bank holiday Monday), thought this would nice for those staying near by to keep themselves entertained during the evening before.

Let me know who's interested.

I thought this was going to be a meet of people getting together to play Next Car Game (Wreckfest)! :lol: I was thinking the target audience will be pretty bloody small for that, although I was interested.

I thought this was going to be a meet of people getting together to play Next Car Game (Wreckfest)! :lol: I was thinking the target audience will be pretty bloody small for that, although I was interested.

I initially thought that too lol when I saw it on facebook, I think it's a bad name for a car meet event as it's not a game

That game is bloody amazing, even in BETA form as it is at the moment  :lol:

Yeah, to my understanding is when they organise proper big events, there will be games/competitions etc at the event but I'm not 100% sure, still early days for them.

No word yet Mike but if need be, I can sort you out with some feed from my folks takeaway if you wish.

FYI, the time has been moved forward an hour so 6pm start.

On photo duty again Dan?

Volunteered to cover parts, it's a circuit I've not covered before and would be good to walk around before the final round, also want to try a few things a little different due to kit limitations as I'm planning a kit upgrade over the winter if I do it again next year.

Awesome pics Steeps, I've been really lazy with taking pics recently. Was a rather nice lil turnout to be fair, some interesting motors there, a rather nice white Celiac TRD there. My mate who part organised this will be organising a proper show in the near future over at Rockingham again, yes the same fella who organised Carnival but it was literally just him that time, everyone else involved just made a hash of everything so he was left putting out fires and organising everything. This time he's for a better group of mates to help organise this Next Car Game group so will keep everyone posted about when that is.