PurplePhoenix

Hey

Hey I am Joe,

Just found out about this Forum the other week. I am keeping an eye out for a GT86 currently but cant get one until end of the year for insurance reasons  :angry:

I was at Beaulieu simply Japanese day . Thanks to Carla (TankGirl) for letting me having a ride along !

PP - welcome.

You know TankGirl ? Then you are in good 'petrolhead' company . . . she is a total nutter (as are most of the GT86 girlies) and I love her to death.

Looking at your moniker - can one presume that you have arisen from the ashes of an Emperor's toga..?

Spec K

Are you keen on an 86? I'm 21 and I've just got a BRZ for £900 a year with 3 years NCD. For some reason my 86 quotes were no lower than £1500 which was one of that factors that pulled me towards the subie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PP - welcome.

You know TankGirl ? Then you are in good 'petrolhead' company . . . she is a total nutter (as are most of the GT86 girlies) and I love her to death.

Looking at your moniker - can one presume that you have arisen from the ashes of an Emperor's toga..?

Spec K

Not really just jump in with her and gave directions, Came out with a shopping list of mods to do when I get a 86  :)  She did offer to make some calls for me when I am ready to buy one !

Hi Joe, welcome on the forum. I was 22 when I got mine :) Doable! I'm currently insured with Sky if that helps.

Will take a look and shop around,  I am finding I have to be 25+ alot of the time :( 

How all you youngsters affording £20k cars?

We save up :) and for most people the finance these days is easily affordable anyway. I could go get a GTR tomorrow if I really wanted to. But that would be silly ;)