LV Insurance.

I am so happy with LV, I thought I would comment here on just how good they are to me..

Had my renewal for no2. It was £213, which after one question, they reduced to £197. I then mentioned the 9x18's and lowered suspension and the premium went up to a massive £204!!

They don't charge admin if you make any changes at renewal.. how good is that!! They don't use foreign call centres either.

Most people realise that motor insurance is primarily based on (1) age/experience and (2) postcode.

I am very, very happy with Sky, who insured me through Markerstudy (Gibraltar). I was asked if I intended to modify the car and given a list of possible mods to consider - I ticked the lot (despite not having any mods at the time) as each time I wished to amend an item it costs £25 -  the broker's advice was to think ! By ticking the lot it added £45 to my base premium.

I live in a 'high crime/accident' area (East London) . I have 9+years NCB and pay less than £700 per annum for the ultimate auto roadgoing GT86 - 320 bhp at the wheels when I want it.  if I change two items with Aviva (including a remap) they disown me.

I now insure my tonka toy with Sky/Markerstudy as well. Service was shoddy initially but I stamped my foot and they came to heel.

Spec K

Funny that Keith, Aviva completely stunned me when they didn't change my premium at all when I added a few mods. They don't charge an admin fee either and I've had every call so far answered within 10-20 seconds by a nice and helpful person from the UK.

I do have a worry that I'll eventually scare them off though, which will be a shame.

I am so happy with LV, I thought I would comment here on just how good they are to me..

Had my renewal for no2. It was £213, which after one question, they reduced to £197. I then mentioned the 9x18's and lowered suspension and the premium went up to a massive £204!!

They don't charge admin if you make any changes at renewal.. how good is that!! They don't use foreign call centres either.

Just as a point of comparison, would you be willing to divulge age, general area and how many years NCB?

Just as a point of comparison, would you be willing to divulge age, general area and how many years NCB?

Of course. 52 yrs young, Gloucestershire and 12 years NCB.