Sign in to follow this  
Camilz

Rally armour mud flaps Yay or nay?

See im thinking i might go for the red ones but Idk if its too shouty but I found a pic online on the frs forum where someone's got their car the same colour as mine and had them installed, doesn't look too bad especially considering my interior has quite a bit of red, so colour co-ordination ftw! or might go for the black with red writing. Ahh decisions decisions! lol. (photo of the interior is of my car)

post-1459-0-95480500-1437069367.txt

post-1459-0-19017200-1437069522_thumb.jp

yeah, seems to be a mixed bag with people I ask! I know sometime in the future I definitely want an un-equal header/ manifold, dat rumble! but for now looking for something to make my car individual as you said polishing pedlar! plus I looked at some photos on the TSS fb page and quite a few of the classic cars there which have been done up in toyota rally scheme have red mudflaps. If i were to get some, which im still on the fence about, it would be in red. as a tribute :P hehe

Will be going for red Rally Armour mud flaps soon and a front light cluster on the bonnet at the start of next year. I have a silver car, with the red interior trim and in mock ups I have done it looks good, especially with my colour wheels. 

Will be going for red Rally Armour mud flaps soon and a front light cluster on the bonnet at the start of next year. I have a silver car, with the red interior trim and in mock ups I have done it looks good, especially with my colour wheels. 

post the mockups, would love to see it