remal

Do members or premium members get traders discount.

I am going to put a few orders in soon for Exhaust and was wondering this. 

I'm on a few forums as seems most traders provide a little discount. Just wondering if this was the same here or not. 

No harm in asking and I won't know if I don't 

So I hope you don't mind me asking 

cheers

Matt

I've not come across anything discount wise that is exclusive for premium members

Then you are blind :) Our traders give discounts to all members but there are additional discounts on the Club Store & other online retailers if you are a premium member.

Then you are blind :) Our traders give discounts to all members but there are additional discounts on the Club Store & other online retailers if you are a premium member.

well I do wear glasses so yep :D care to enlighten us on which of the other online retailers I can get the exclusive discount on? please :)

going to butt in here, rob feel free to correct me.

This majority of the forum is accessible to all the public. If you are a normal registered member you can see the photos posted in the threads. You also get a discount from traders. If you are a premium member (paid the fee of 12.50 i believe) you get access to a couple more exclusive stuff, track day discounts, and further trader discounts correct?

going to butt in here, rob feel free to correct me.

This majority of the forum is accessible to all the public. If you are a normal registered member you can see the photos posted in the threads. You also get a discount from traders. If you are a premium member (paid the fee of 12.50 i believe) you get access to a couple more exclusive stuff, track day discounts, and further trader discounts correct?

You are pretty much correct yes :)

OK cheers for the info. As I use the forum and have found it very handy and informative with lots of helpful people on I would like to sort out a premium membership but when I look the only thing I can find is the donation page. is this how to be come a premium member?

If no would you possibly point me in the righ tdirection

thanks 

matt

Ok had a look and it's in the store. 

May I be as bold and say it's not that easy to know where to go to become a premium member. Other places I am on has a link at the top of the forum or such like. 

Seems it's a little hidden in the store for newbies and such like ;)

Just saying