Camilz

Greetings from Surrey!

Tyres don't get that worn on a sprint. You do far less miles than a trackday. I compete on Primacy tyres (slightly stretched on wider rims), they last forever no matter how much abuse you give them I find. :)

Ahh awesome! Thanks for all the helpful tips etc! Il keep an eye on my tread depth and see how it goes if i feel comfortable using them if I compete at an event this year. currently there are a couple of roundabouts in the commute that I just cannot help but get the back out on :P. I'm sure its probably gna be an insignificant amount of wear, but its pretty much a daily thing hehe.

As a very rough guide I took about 3mm off my rears, 2mm off fronts in about 100 laps of silverstone national on a hot day. So a day of sprints would do no more damage than a good "spirited" drive.

I know what you mean about roundabouts, just too tempting.

hehe yup DEM ROUNDABOUTS! And thats quite awesome must have something to do with the eco/ low roll resistance nature of the primarcys. Nah thats someone elses, its the same colour, today I passed it in traffic and its a 12 plate thats as much as I know about it :P, dunno who it belongs to, I'm parked in my driveway so normally you would t notice it driving thru unfortunately :P.

Oh and Also I just realised my car has not got a stock exhaust system, It looks like its got a miltek exhaust, most likely the resonated one (primary or secondary catback I have no idea) as it isnt very shouty but still purrs.

Oh and Also I just realised my car has not got a stock exhaust system, It looks like its got a miltek exhaust, most likely the resonated one (primary or secondary catback I have no idea) as it isnt very shouty but still purrs.

Stick a picture up of the tips and we'll be able to tell you ;)

At the top of the tips, it will have Milltek etched in to them if it's a milltek. 

At first glance it does look like a milltek, though it could be a generic slash cut system. Who knows? Only you, take a look at the top of them.

Had a look just now didn't see anything etched into the top -.- I have no idea what exhaust that is :o at least on the bright side I won't have to worry abou the welding cracking if it was miltek lol.