Nicebiscuit

Thanks folks. GT86 ordered

Yes, that's it, Rob, Out to Bosely via Macc, up the A54 and down the Cat back to Macc. An old training route of mine when I was racing and living in Macc. 

I've still never managed four up as there's no legroom behind my seat despite me being a mere 5ft 5". Of course I refuse to compromise my driving position. Prefer how it drives just with me in the car. ;)

Now you've just got to get those first 1000 miles done.  Enjoy. :)

Looks mint mate :) sounds similar spec to the base FRS I guess? All the important bits!

www.im-tuned.uk

Yep. Seems to be fully equipped with the bits that let you go round corners with a big silly grin on your face.

The cubby hole under the heating controls is actually useful! It's so small if you have the climate control, no way my laptop sized phone will fit in it.

Looks nice without the spoiler, carries the lines well

www.im-tuned.uk

So.... We all went over the hills to Yorkshire Sculpture Park for Father's Day lunch and to look at the Henry Moore exhibition. Very fun drive over but I REALLY WANT TO USE THE OTHER 3500rpm!!!

Anyhow. My 8 year old daughter thought it was funny that they could cop out and call a sculpture 'Sculptural Object'. This rapidly became 'Sculptural Bobject' and then 'Sculptural Bob' or 'Bob' for short. Thus the car has its name... This is fairly normal for us... Our other cars are Soupy Dave and Stripy Morten.

Medium term where I might go with it is this...

A few years back I saw an Elise in this colour scheme and just loved it. Coincidentally I followed an identical one this morning and the shade of red is pretty much identical to my car. Bright red, black detailing... Wouldn't take much - the right wheels - lose the chrome, do something to the rear lights... Watch this space (slowly)

378807903c8e62f9939887207e5723bc.jpg