smudge

Interior door card scuffs

I'm sure we all do it from time to time...

Due to the low-slung nature of the GT86, we've all scuffed the lower part of the door card with our shoes at some point

What's the best way to get rid of these scuffs? I always go over it with some interior polish stuff when I clean the car but the scuffs seem to remain anyway

Any ideas?

The only solution to it is a heat gun, but I won't be responsible for you making it 10x worse. There is nothing else out there that will clean up a scuff, it simply needs to be reheated to melt which will give it the blackened colour rather than that charcoal grey look.

Oooo... thats an idea I wouldn't have considered, I've always found cheapo interior dash wipes do a good job of removing any muck thats in them which hides the scratches, there is also a, for want of better term, polish, that halfords sell that fills in some of the lighter marks quite well.

I'll end up posting the photos of my melted door cards now, you wait...

here is an example 

But make sure you don't heat it too much, if it bubbles you're stuffed really. I haven't tried this on our interiors and as it's textured, depending on how scuffed it is it may not be 100%