Sign in to follow this  
nickfrog

Any idea of value ?P

Ordered a M135i (how dare I ?) for June delivery. So will be selling the GT86 privately. Love the chassis, the handling, damping, ergonomics, etc etc but I can't live with the engine.

It's a 62 Oct 2012 car with 14k miles and FSH (2 services) in white with cloth and no satnav. Car is 100% perfect, not a swirl in sight. 4 new GY F1s. 1 previous owner.

How much will it fetch privately ?

You could have done lots of mods and still had a good enough warranty. Plenty of us have demonstrated that. Too late now. No LSD in the M135i unless you modify it.  :P

Good point but the LSD seems less crucial in an overtyred, heavier, Supersport shod, inherently high traction road tractor like the M135i. The Quaife is a little more discreet too anyway...

I will miss the car, no question. It's in no way a judgement of value. Just doesn't work for me, my mistake, not the car's fault in any way.

At the end of the day, what something is worth second hand is what someone is prepared to pay for it.  Have a look at the likes of Autotrader to see the going rate.

Have fun with the 135 going back to BMW on numerous occasions...not heard good things about reliability 

I haven't heard much about reliability issues on the M135i. 

Quite right Pitman. I'll start at £15,995 and see what happens.