mike-p

GT86 Cosworth

I've got it!!!!!!!!!

My goodness it's fun, the torque is just awesome.

The exhaust sounds fantastic.

The only problem is I don't have time to read the EDFC Active manual to make sense of the programming, Keith/Lauren I may need your help tomorrow morning. Please!

Does your settings start allow the car to squat backwards when you launch off the line or does it still stiffen up because of the G meter?

It will stiffen up at the rear due to longitudinal g-force. How much is up to you. 

I just wanted to say it was a fantastic drive by Mike yesterday, beating all the other Toyotas including the Pro class of course!

Nailing such consistently fast times by Mike, proves how good a driver he is. Well done Mike! :)

Hope you liked the suspension settings! 

A blinding performance, Mike !

You were, I think, the only car to get below two minutes on an 'orribly wet and blowy track which saw everyone else slipping and sliding all over the place.. you looked particularly neat, you were driving superbly..

.... so Lauren got the 'Hard Charger', did she? Well done, Lauren... your off was spectacular looking, they say a mudpack is good for the complexion...

It's a great shame you won't be a Blyton, Mike, but we'll  have a go at yer at Woodbridge!

Spec K

I don't think there can be any luck involved with consistent times like that, Mike. Very well done indeed. :)

Must get a ride in your car. Or if I can be cheeky have a little go?  :P

I have a couple of lovely pics of Mikes under bonnet area. If he doesn't mind, I'll post them here..

As promised, here are some pics of the engine bay.

DSCF3901.jpg

DSCF3900.jpg

DSCF3899.jpg

I think we can all agree, once again, a very nice install by our resident Fensport tech guy, Dave.