tonigmr2

Sell me the GT86 guys

I'm sure we can sort you some nice parts Toni. I know your penchant for bling!  :P

Maybe this time try and arrive on the same day as you've booked. ;)

If you fancy coming to Macc next Saturday I'm reviewing RRG's GT86 Aero, I'm sure I can get you a drive. Bit of a trek though. 

Simple question Lauren as you have done over 50,000 miles would you buy a new one. If yes then surely that has to be the best endorsement you can get.

Rod

LOL, Toni, priorities and all that, chop, chop TAGG. ;)

Bles, well I did buy a new one! I love the car, sure I've messed with the handling but I've left the engine pretty stock not feeling a need for more power etc.  Though I do think it's essential to change the exhaust on the stock car for something more fruity and at least ditch the second cat.

I like the colour, price is a good discount, but I need a bit of a push.  Perhaps I need to find pictures of yellow ones on black TE37s, LOL.

It's one of those things. If you wait long enough it will be gone and that will be that. There are no more Gialla's in the depot anymore, so not many left it seems. 

I very much enjoyed the test drive, even with a twitchy salesman in the passenger seat. I think he was trying to say something when he said I didn't need to drive it fast to enjoy it, lol.

I found the steering direct, suspension firm but not crashy and good bite on the brakes. I like the seating position and the steering wheel. Most of all though, I will be shrinking my fleet. I decided reliable and warranty were two things I rather like the sound of!

It was the yellow that did it of course! ;)

Well done, Toni. :)

There are tons of meets and things going on darn sarf, whilst the north tends to be a bit quiet. Also there's the TSS plus the odd trackday we get involved with too. Bet you can't wait till the 7th. :)

Obviously you realise TE37's are obligatory. ;)