Fifth

Fifth gear?

prefer fifth gear as it's more for petrolheads, but top gear is the best offer for a Sunday night.

I like both shows. One thing Fifth has going for them is Vicki Butler-Henderson, I have a small crush on her  :)

love 'em all, fast n loud, counts customs, fat n furious, graveyard cars, chasing classic cars, car sos, overhaulin, misfit garage , rod n wheels, the car chasers, sin city motors, phantom works, Jessie James outlaw garage and a ##### is born.  :D

Me too!

Only problem is wife and kids gang up on me sometimes...

love 'em all, fast n loud, counts customs, fat n furious, graveyard cars, chasing classic cars, car sos, overhaulin, misfit garage , rod n wheels, the car chasers, sin city motors, phantom works, Jessie James outlaw garage and a ##### is born.  :D

It's all about scrapheap challenge! lol. Is it even still on? Maybe the Drivers Club should get on there.

It was okay last night. I always struggle with TG as it's aimed way too much at the proletariat for my liking rather than the car enthusiast. Even my mum watches it, which is just wrong. 

I found the Russian thing not hugely interesting because I've got zero interest in hovercrafts or pushbikes or public transport. 

But, the review of the Huracan was okay. It's inline with other reviews I've read (don't forget by the time TG feature a car on their programme it's been tested months ago by everyone else) and looks like it's not going to be that much fun. There wasn't really much else on last night's show that I recall. 

I do quite like the roads trips that TG does to be fair, but I hate all the stupidity like making vans into hovercraft. Not cool. 

Much prefer 5th Gear but I only have Freeview so I can't see it. 

It was okay. It did not need the media frenzy about the all the Falklands stuff that preceded it. I think purposefully abusing cars is totally pointless and I'll never understand why they think it is okay to drive over rocks and stuff simply for the sake of TV. Maybe the great unwashed find that kind of thing funny, it's difficult to comprehend at times. 

It was watchable I thought, but a bit of a waste of cars that were certainly more than £1500 scrappers which was a shame.