Pistons and rods in the UK.

I'm looking to buy a set of Carillo Rods and CP pistons for my project build. Or in fact any good quality kit?

There are loads of vendors selling them in the USA, but does anyone do a good deal here on UK soil?

Sorted!!

I shopped around a lot, here and in the USA, and Mark at Abbey turned out the best quote of them all.!! i could have bought the parts cheaper in the USA, but by the time I paid import and VAT duty, Mark still came out on target!!

I ended up with carrillo Rods and CP pistons.

What was the damage Nige?

I'd rather not quote prices as I think Mark has done a deal based on the best price I found elsewhere. What I will tell you is that the gaskets, ARP bolts and Studs, Rods, Pistons and Sealant have cost just over £2000. I just hope it's all worth it???

I had a mail from mark this morning... it contained some good news..

MY RODS AND PISTONS ARE HERE!!!

CarilloRods.jpg

CPPistons.jpg

Now that's what I call a nice Xmas present!! All I need to do now is make a stretch gauge for the bolts.

Mark got these parts to me from the USA in no time, and at a price no one else could beat.

I know Carrillo and CP aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I did my research and found them to be what I think are the Mutts Nuts.

Further kits available to order 5 days minimum delivery from order date;

We can do other make pistons and rods as well.

The Carillo's Nigel has gone for have the top of the range conrod bolts fitted as well.

Awesome quality , we used both Carrillo and CP in the Abbey Motorsport 350Z Pro Drag car builds way over 1800bhp.

"Top of the range bolts as well" Stop buttering me up Mark lol.

I've never used stretch bolts before, well, more like I've never measured them before!!