Keethos

Drunk or Tired Drivers Swerving/Drifting Into Other Lanes

Driver in front of you is swerving/drifting into other lanes, what would you do?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Do?

• Honk Your Horn
    • Flash Your Lights
    • Call The Police
    • Pull Up Next To Them and Shout Out The Window
    • Other

While I was heading over to Fensport yesterday, while on the long stretch on the A14, some silly bint in her Civic was doing a lil over the speed limit, however, she was swerving slightly left & right and every so often drift half way across into the other lane, then drift back again.  Was she drunk?  Was she nodding off?  Who knows, but while we were in a 50 zone (road works) she continued to do this in front of me, so I started to flash her in the hopes to wake her up, give her the heads up that she's being a retard on the road, whatever.....so what does she do?  She speeds up, undertakes the car in front and fecks off  <_<

In this situation, what would you have done?

I had a tool tailgating me on the way home and because there was space for a car in front of me he decided to ovetake me erratically in a queue of slow moving traffic.

I will note this was also a Civic. Have it recorded, I may start putting a compilation of "bellends" together.

Tis the only downside to the car, there's always some tool that thinks they need to overtake you. Had some twat in a focus st overtake me and then literally lock up immediately to make his right turn!! Nice one

I've not come across anyone trying to race, I do seem to attract pedestrians who think my cars invisible and attempt to cross the road anyway.

Had it earlier this week, I was behind 2 other cars and the idiot tried to cross between the 2nd car and me despite there being less than a cars length between me and the car in front  :blink: