Lee

Hello

Just a quick hello from me. Owned a gt86 for a few months now and slowly started to play with it, will post in the pictures section I guess as there doesn't seem to be a 'projects' section?

Lee

Hi Lee, are you really that far North (AB56? right at the top of Jockoland), going to take some commitment from there to get to events

Look forward to meeting you some time, think we need to arrange something North of the border next year

Alec

Hi Lee, are you really that far North (AB56? right at the top of Jockoland), going to take some commitment from there to get to events

Look forward to meeting you some time, think we need to arrange something North of the border next year

Alec

I am yep. The mini I co owned lives in manchester and I was driving down to that a couple times per month, pretty much next door neighbours if we were in 'merka! The only real events I am interested in is track days, so blyton, cadwell, croft, oulton and of course knockhill arent all that far away. Work a 4 weeks on 4 weeks off rotation so I never really struggle for time off providing I'm home ;)

I am yep. The mini I co owned lives in manchester and I was driving down to that a couple times per month, pretty much next door neighbours if we were in 'merka! The only real events I am interested in is track days, so blyton, cadwell, croft, oulton and of course knockhill arent all that far away. Work a 4 weeks on 4 weeks off rotation so I never really struggle for time off providing I'm home ;)

Well there's a few of us around Manchester, if you're ever down let us know

Alec