Keethos

Club Racing Tournament / Gaming Session

Hey all,

While Will and I were having a drink together after the CARnival show last Saturday ( ;) wink wink), I can't remember who's idea it was but I think Will suggested getting together to have a gaming session or maybe a racing tournament amongst fellow club members. I then thought, I've got most of the equipment, just need a location (rather than filling someone's home with a bunch of smelly geeky petrol heads :P), then I thought, my office has a training room with a projector, I could setup a sound system along with a PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Will could even get an Xbox One (Xbone :P) with Forza 4 or 5 on the go, or Gran Turismo 6 or even the new Drive Club.....or any other party games people could think of. Well after chatting to the boss, he's more than happy to let me use the training room for personal use (as long as we don't go wild in the room and there's no drinking of alcohol on-site, sorry you achies out there....you know who you are :lol:).

This would be based in the centre of Coventry and during the weekend when no one is around, we could kick this off maybe midday sometime and then maybe pop out for some food afterwards before people head off, unless they want to stay around in the wonderful city of Coventry (probably not advised, better off staying in Warwick, Leamington or Kenilworth)!

So, who's interested? Any other suggestions are most welcome and let me know which weekends people are free, these are currently the dates I think I can do:

Sat 29/11/14 - Sun 30/11/14

Sat 06/12/14 - Sun 07/12/14

Now that I've looked at my calendar....there aren't actually that many dates available for me :( Not a problem if people can't make these dates, we can always organise another one in the new year if need be!

Lol, cheers, I take it Faith's alchie antics have rubbed off on you then.....at this rate, this will become the GT86 Drinking Club....but I suppose that what this so called Champagne Appreciation Society is essentially isn't it? You a member now? Think they planning a coup d'etat Rob!

Keethos, I'm up for a social on 6/7 December in Coventry... as everyone who witnessed my efforts at JAE on the IMOC console I'm ace at this gaming malarkey (not).... probably look at staying local overnight, if anyone is thinking the same thing...

Spec K