Quball

Thank you Richard and the RRG Team!

Heard a lot of great reviews about RRG Macclesfield I dropped Richard (Riceburner) on here a pm and got myself booked in,

IF only every dealership was like this but hey at the end of the day I don't think I want it to cause this place is amazing I took my BRZ to them Friday....yes I said my BRZ it was more of a cosmetic thing.

I got there early and well 4 hours before BRZ was booked in snoozed in the car for a good hour and a half then Richard invited me in for coffee, sat at RRG watching tv reading a book on the 86 before going for lunch, the guys there look after you.

was also great to finally get to meet Alec (Keelerlad) who took me down to the cat and fiddle along with Richard for a spot of lunch before returning to get in to my new look BRZ.

Richard tell your guys I just can not stop smiling I totally love it and for one reason or another I'll be back even if im just passing by!

full thumbs up from me to the team at RRG well worth the 180 mile round trip taken.

I'm now trying to figure out how I can travel 5 hours for my next Service. 

Would you believe, after my car being in at RRG, I got a personal phone call and a letter asking if i'd like to book it in for Service with RRG. 

My local Toyota dealer, 25 minutes away, haven't even acknowledged my service is due.... 

Lets see some photos of the changes on your BRZ :)