GT86Jay

Reverse Camera Plug and Play Kit - £75

Last few weeks been doing some research into reversing cameras and harnessing again. 

Last year me and Keethos managed to work out how to install a reverse camera into our UK cars. 

As some of you know we done a group buy / install a few months back. 

I’ve now found some very reliable UK based cameras and a harness to connect them to the Toyota Touch head Unit. 

I’ve now put together a kit which is Plug and Play for our cars. 

Kit consists of…
Small round reverse camera. 
Harness. 
Adaptors.
Grommets for passing cables. 
Power Harness.
All cables.
Hole Saw.
Full easy to follow instructions. 

I will have pre-wired and setup all harnesses making it a very easy plug and play system. 

12 month warranty on the camera. 

New camera is tried and tested and proven to be better. Including 12 months being fitted to my own GT86 and never having a problem.

This kit is designed to make it very easy to install a reverse camera kit on your GT86. Should take around 1 hour to install. 

Nothing risky about the install if all instructions are followed. 

Some parts / harnesses are sourced from the US so shipping isn’t cheap plus time to make the cables and harness. 

But i’m offering this kit for £75 as a full kit. With full email support for installation. 

£75 you’ll receive a box of everything pre-wired and harnessed up ready to just plug into the Toyota head unit. 

PM me if you’re interested and we’ll get an idea of numbers and do an order.  

7549-2_zps2dccd559.jpg

This image below was taken when I first installed the camera on my car. The new UK cameras are better. Line up better and have a better lens.

913907_10151572635654757_1136621752_o_zp

16-pin_camera_harness_LG6_zps6a562d18.jp

SAM_2450_zpsd6d0eaec.jpg

ccd-hd-night-vision-360-degree-car-rear-

Yeah it's worth noting that the image i've used was when I first installed the camera. 

The new cameras are much better, Line up better with the lines and much nicer. Will get updated pics. But difficult with no car at the moment.

PM's Replied to. 

Plan is guys to make a bulk order on the 22nd August. 

So anyone that's interested let me know by 20th August and paid for by then. 

From this point it'll be about 2 weeks for all parts to arrive, built and sent out to everyone. 

It's also worth noting that members who are a little less capable / scared of fitting this them self, I can fit the camera for you for an additional £25. + Expenses if I travel. 

The plug and play kit will be the same group buy order so if you'd prefer me to fit, PM me and we'll work out times and dates and get you on the Group buy too. 

Thanks.

Any up for a group install on this? I think we have 3 possible 4 people so far so a central location and split the cost and make it convenient for all?

The cameras can be ordered without lines.

TBH I think i'll order them without lines. Because the camera isn't specific to the GT86 the lines will never be perfect. So no lines will be better.

So the cameras will come without lines. 

Last week to get your name down on the group buy if you're interested. 

All payments need to be in and processed by Friday for your name to go on the group buy. 

I'm getting shipping and costs down based on a bulk order. So if you're after Friday it will be more expensive. 

PM me if anyone else is interested. 

Last chance guys. 

Order is sitting ready to go out. If you want this kit / interested please get payment across by tomorrow. Order will go out Friday PM. 

If you order after this date price will be up about 30%. As we're getting an incredible deal for bulk buying certain parts.