GT86Jay

Reverse Camera Plug and Play Kit - £75

No problem, 

I wasn't expecting them to arrive so soon. I paid for a 3 -5 day service and they've arrived on the 3rd day so impressed! 

Instructions are just being finalised then they'll be a link on here to them. Hopefully this evening / tomorrow. 

This loom Jay has made won't work but by a quick google, yes a camera can be retrofitted to work with your unit.

Jay's loom is specifically designed to plug into the standard Toyota head unit, he managed to source the right connector to plug straight into that.

You could probably use one of Jays but you'd have to work out the pinouts and where to get a compatible connector from, assuming you head unit provides/requires the same power and input.

Alec

Jay's loom is specifically designed to plug into the standard Toyota head unit, he managed to source the right connector to plug straight into that.

You could probably use one of Jays but you'd have to work out the pinouts and where to get a compatible connector from, assuming you head unit provides/requires the same power and input.

Alec

Or you could just trade your BRZ in for a GT86, then it will fit straight in!

Payed for a kit back in november and still not yet received it have sent massages to jay and had no reply for over a month anyone able to shed some light on this ??

Hi Adam, 

Didn't see the PM come through on this account. 

Last bits have now arrived and been made so yours should be in the post / my hermes delivery now. 

Jay

Okay lovely i will let you know when it arrives

Hi Jay,

Tried to contact you a few times but haven't had any response.

Just checking if you received my shipping address as I still haven't received the camera yet.

Andy D

Sorry I don't seem to get PM notifications on here unless I go into the Mail section. All my messages look like they're from me to me?!

I've got your address. And it's in the shipping batch to be collected Monday.

Hi Adam, 

Didn't see the PM come through on this account. 

Last bits have now arrived and been made so yours should be in the post / my hermes delivery now. 

Jay

Hi jay any updates on the camera yet as its been like 2 weeks since you said it had been sent out and still no delivery

I'd appreciate some update as-well. Nothing wrong with waiting, you too have life and do this as hobby, but it's easier to wait/plan other car maintenance/modding bits if it's known at least approximately how much left to wait.

All the kits have been sent and delivered, people have received them? 

Could you PM me your address so I can track with myhermes. If its gone missing there's insurance on it to send another. 

Thanks.

Hi jay I fitted the kit the other day and it all works perfectly just wondering is there any particular way to mount the camera as I cant seem to get it pointing at the right angle